Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
So I'm looking for wheels like these. They're made by RoJa but they don't fit our cars. Anyone know of something extremely similar? I'm looking for 5 spoke with no rivets, and a deep dish style. Thanks.

Ride 1:Black '98 SVT(The Hottie) #85 of 6535 DOB: April 1, 1997 Full Stereo, 17's, and a drop One of a kind body work.... For sale Ride 2: '90 Honda Accord EX(The Hooptie) Pending sale... I'm becoming a troll!
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Try and find the ADR Fuel, they have them at www.wheelmax.com and I believe that they will fit our cars

Still workin on her!!!!!!!
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
i forget the brand but someone here was carrying it and did a groupbuy. i think there was a similar look. r u looking at that color. if not, the borbet type t's r similar w/ a lip and no rivets i believe.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I checked out the Wheelmax site and after doing a little look'n I kind'a like the G-Racing "Seki" in hypersilver. Hypersilver is cool, I have it on my Saleen Replicas on my Stang, they really pop in comparison to regular silver.

Sarge43 "00" Tique 2.0L I4 ATX "98" Mustang 3.8L V6 AT The reason there's so much ignorance is that those who have it are so eager to share it.
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by luvmysvt:
So I'm looking for wheels like these. They're made by RoJa but they don't fit our cars. Anyone know of something extremely similar? I'm looking for 5 spoke with no rivets, and a deep dish style. Thanks.

If you really want those wheels, RJ will custom make them for you. He will drill almost any bolt pattern and offset that you want. Although it would be pricy.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by hmouta:
i forget the brand but someone here was carrying it and did a groupbuy. i think there was a similar look. r u looking at that color. if not, the borbet type t's r similar w/ a lip and no rivets i believe.

The wheels you are referring to are the Rota Attack wheels.

See pics here.
Close, but spokes are thicker.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard