Next Thread
Print Thread
L
low10s Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
thurs will be the day i transform my svt into the world of handling, is there any tips i should know about for a very succesful install. thanks

HORSEPOWERIC= ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD STILL AIN'T ENOUGH 98 silver svt, modified y,ngk(indexed),pulley's,shifter,redline. future plans,custom borla exhaust, bilstein/h&r, rota slipstream 16x7 13 lb"s
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Make sure You have a few blocks of wood, and the 6mm? allen wrench for sure. Be careful not to tear your cv boot by letting the brakes hang down when the springs are out, and try not to get frustrated.
tie rod seperator...you can rent one, or do without it.
soak all bolts with wd40 or similair lube.
Use a rubber mallet to wack the stock strut/spring assembly out and be careful of your hands when it pops out.

Lastly, GOOD LUCK!

L
low10s Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
thank you very much,i cant wait to feel the difference.

HORSEPOWERIC= ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD STILL AIN'T ENOUGH 98 silver svt, modified y,ngk(indexed),pulley's,shifter,redline. future plans,custom borla exhaust, bilstein/h&r, rota slipstream 16x7 13 lb"s
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
how did it go?

L
low10s Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
they havent come yet, talking about anxious anyway as soon as i get them on i will post how much it dropped it. later

L
low10s Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
finally my h&r and bilsteins came today. hopefully by next week i will have them on. cant wait i will post the difference. later

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1, Auto-X Fil 

Link Copied to Clipboard