Pager (248) xxx xxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: mariam_abacha2003@123.com [mailto:mariam_abacha2003@123.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:51 AM
To: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com
Subject: Property Inquiry

The following is an inquiry of listing #: 20008517

Dear Anastazi Sarigiannis,

I am Mariam Abacha, wife and widow of the late Major General Sani Abacha, the late former Head of State, Federal Republic of Nigeria. As I write you this mail, it is with a heavy heart filled with tears and deep sorrow. Following the sudden death of my husband in 1998, life has taken a tremendous turn, this new government under the leadership of President Olusegun Obasanjo is not helping issues, they are stopping at nothing to frustrate all my late husband has worked for.

For a widowed woman, I have suffered depression and emotional torture. My son has just been released after the government made him to sign out a huge sum from my late husband's account abroad against the wish of the family lawyers. He is presently affected by his long stay in detention, that he cannot even play the role of a father anymore. All these coupled with the financial handicaps has resulted to the deterioration of my health, thereby causing me high blood pressure.

The families business empire including Selcon has been seized with our account, both home and abroad frozen. The Swiss Bank recently disclosed thesum of US$400M belonging to my late husband that was lodged into their bank and this Government has claimed it. Our major source of livelihood is being denied us. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad; some companies willingly gave up their secrets and disclosed our money that was confidentially lodged there; or many outright blackmail. In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of $700 Million dollars and they are not relenting to make me poor for life.

I am soliciting your assistance in a mutually benefiting project. I have deposited the sum of 28.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for now until we open communication. I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, so my son will deal directly with you as security is up my whole being. I am seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like yours as soon as this fund gets into your account so that I can start all over again if only you wish, but if it is
impossible, please help me in diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you 30% of this fund.

Please honesty is the watchword in this transaction. I will require your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you don't accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence. I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith. I await your urgent response please.

Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam Abacha.

Email sent from: mariam_abacha2003@123.com

--------------------------------------------------------

If this message is an unwanted solicitation, or is in any
way not a legitimate request from a potential buyer,
please forward to abuse@forsalebyowner.com.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Uh oh, you just verified your email by responding....

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Man that's the worse scam attempt EVER! Shouldn't have bothered replying though. Once you reply they KNOW that you are getting their emails and you will just get more.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
S
Stazi Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
My IT dept can block them for me.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:

I wish we were all as lucky as you to have our own department to block spam!

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
C
C
i got the same one too

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
It is ayt. The letter of the lawyer seeking to give away 5 bill bux for the unclaimed compensation for the victims of the gunned down South Korean plane was good too

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
You could set up a meeting and then kidnap the guy who meets you and hold him ransom.... noone would report him missing.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:
Uh oh, you just verified your email by responding....

So just take the money and run!!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:

spammers sell email lists to other spammers, and change their emails often. your it dept can't block everything.

now officially a troll, i guess. used to have a black 96 SE, until it broke down one too many times. now I'm hunting for a motorycle.

Link Copied to Clipboard