Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#773748 10/16/03 10:07 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Wondering if anyone can tell me if I install a headlamp/Foglamp switch and then connect the OEM wireing connecters for the foglamps to my fogs will the switch operate the fog's? The way I have it hooked up now is they come on with the headlights, but I would rather have an indepedent OEM switch for my fogs. The headlamp switch I have now does not have the pull out for the fogs.

D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
Originally posted by 1WorldCar:
Wondering if anyone can tell me if I install a headlamp/Foglamp switch and then connect the OEM wireing connecters for the foglamps to my fogs will the switch operate the fog's? The way I have it hooked up now is they come on with the headlights, but I would rather have an indepedent OEM switch for my fogs. The headlamp switch I have now does not have the pull out for the fogs.

why dont you just do the fog light mod, so your foglights can go on with just your parking lights?? or am i misunderstanding what your tryin to do here?

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
thats what i did but i have the switch that pulls out so you can cut on the fogs. the wire switch is easy but i think what he's asking is how to setup 2 switches so that if he wanted to he could just have the fogs on and nothing else. correct???

00 Toreador Red SVT-#1751 of 2150 KKM intake No resonator Eibach springs 2 1/2" drop No door ding guards Side markers
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm not too sure how to do it, but I think he has aftermarket lights in a tour without fogs and wants to use an OEM headlight switch from a tour with fogs on his aftermarket lights in a tour without fogs?!?
Man I just confused myself

96 LX 3.0L MTX - Black/Tan K&N; 12lb F/W & uprated clutch 2.5" Pipe; SVT bits; Mystery Mod; Pull-tie Mod; UN-tuned Mod; 3rd Gear Synro-Crunch Mod 280K on the Shell, and 40ish on the Motor... 1/4 mile?? Yeah, it's a fun daily driver...
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Well I think im gonna keep the same setup I have now which is fogs on with parking lights. I understand Ill need a relay switch along with the new headlight switch. Thanks for all the help with this.

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard