Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
My car was keyed last year and they paid for it. I wouldnt let it get keyed now if I were you.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
O
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by skrilla187:
My car was keyed last year and they paid for it. I wouldnt let it get keyed now if I were you.

Im not stupid, ofcourse im not. Im fully aware of the whole publicly announcing b.s. But these f*cks just gotta cry over everything.

F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by lithium398:
i cant [censored] believe how gay you people are. honestly this place is filled with the biggest hypocrites i have ever known. i was just wondering, i wasnt ACTUALLY going to do it. god damn

edit: i pay so much damn money to those thieves who call themselves statefarm. my car has been keyed in the past, its barely noticeable, and i have a few scratches here and there. I was wondering if more keys would appear, how much money would come out of it. Then ofcourse, being the dumba$$ "ceg-ers" that you are, you gotta go and [censored] about it. go f*ck yourselves!

Wow. Hey I got an idea; why don't you take your sorry attitude somewhere else since we're all "gay",idiot.

Your post insinuated that you were talking about trying to rip off your insurance company...on a public messageboard: refer back to the IDIOT part.

Originally posted by lithium398:
I need a paintjob, so shoot me. I dont want judgement, some answers would be appreciated.

Seems pretty clear cut and dry what you were asking for and not only was it illegal you decided to get an attitude about it. Now that everyone's jumping on you "I wasn't gonna do it" yeah right. Just go away if we all suck so bad because I'm pretty sure no one wants or needs that kinda garbage around here anyway.

Last edited by freakshow; 10/06/03 07:11 AM.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
Lithium just earned himself a little break.

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard