Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Does not matter to me, gates open at 3 I believe. So anytime after that is fine. If you want to ge there closer to three, we can make as many runs as we want and then head back to Warner Robins (hometown) and get some dinner since there arent any food places near the track.

Arthur past: 99 T-Red CSVT present: 02 Black Lightning
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Sounds Swell. Peachy Keen. Outstanding idea. Exceptional suggestion.

Sounds good to me. lol

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Aurthur... do you have a helmet? I don't and if either one of us enter the 13's (and I fukn better with the stuff I've done since my last trip to SDR) then we'll be required to wear a helmet to make any more runs.... you can rent them, but that's kinda nasty I'd rather not pay scalper prices to rent one there. I'll plan on being there at 3:30 or so, sound good to you?

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Man, I didnt even think of that. No, I dont have a helmet. Unless they will let me wear my Trek cycling helmet. I think I have a friend who has one or two though, I will try to borrow one. Want me to try to snag two if he has them? 330 or 4 sounds good. Ill pm you my cell, we will try to get in touch about 3 to see where everyone is. How many people are you bringing?

Arthur past: 99 T-Red CSVT present: 02 Black Lightning
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Yeah dude, if you can sang an extra one please do... see you there....

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard