Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
i started the posts in the E. Great Lakes forums, but i figured id share it with the rest the CEG'ers as well. check it out.

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=lakes&Number=402245&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=lakes&Number=401917&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

the first thread is the one with the video and the second thread is the one with the pics. what do u think?

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
haha, thats awesome. looks like something out of t2. or something. i dont know. good job though.

1998 Sport Contour, A4 2000 WS6 Trans Am, M6
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
That's great. Sounds really nice. Are all your family's Contours V6 5-speed?

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Bullet:
That's great. Sounds really nice. Are all your family's Contours V6 5-speed?

all the tours are post 98 se's. 2 are 5 speed and the other 2 are auto. all are duratecs. so u guys like the sound my tour makes???

E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Can't wait to see the vid of you getting pulled over! No just kidding, wow that exhaust sounds good, which setup is it?

"God Got a Good One" 1982-2004 I love you JLM!
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Sounds like a SE ohh JohnnySan!! Not hearing the BOV where is it? Ohh sorry thasts the typhoon
LOL good video

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Yea, nice sounding tour, although I would prefer to hear your engine more than your exhaust.

Check out my car (Duratec automatic)

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
yeah all i hear is engine on mine, oh wait....i don't have exhaust silly me

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by Tim:
Yea, nice sounding tour, although I would prefer to hear your engine more than your exhaust.

LOL!!! the funny thing is that i dont have an exhaust! it is completely stock! roger r asked me the same thing when he first heard my car too. lets just say my intake is opened a little bit.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 5speedSE170HP:
Originally posted by Tim:

LOL!!! the funny thing is that i dont have an exhaust! it is completely stock! roger r asked me the same thing when he first heard my car too. lets just say my intake is opened a little bit.

Yea, but I bet you weren't getting on it much in that video. Even my ATX sounds so beautiful when those secondaries open in a good downshift. I thought it had exhaust modifications because a poster above mentioned it, thus I made the side comment that I wanted to hear your engine.

If you were getting on it, maybe the camera just wasn't picking up the sound right or something.. that Duratec is supposed to scream at WOT!

Anyways, it's cool that you guys really like Contours. Yea, I guess they are fun to drive and extremely comfortable (mmm, the leather ones are awesome). BTW, you really should do an exhaust modification if you have already opened up the intake more. It's no good at all when you can't spit out all the air you're taking in (backflow can rob performance).

Tim

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard