Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by CobraR:
Here are more specifics in the Merrimack Budwieser plant meet and cruise.

Meet at Burger King Paking lot off of the Evertte Turnpike. Mingle for a little while, (cruise night won't be going on because its on Friday night) then cruise on over to the bud plant. Tour the plant, get some free samples, check out the gift shop. Walk around some of the best grounds I've seen, and see the Clydesdales (only other full team in in St. Louis) Then cruise some nice roads in and around Merrimack (I'll work on a route). Then go to the new Roadhouse!! And then maybe get some icecream at King Kone. If that's not enough to do we can always go rice hunting in Manchester!!

My vote is for this meet. I've never been and sounds pretty cool. Shhh be werry werry quiet I'm hunting ricers .

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by skunk:
My vote is for this meet. I've never been and sounds pretty cool. Shhh be werry werry quiet I'm hunting ricers .

Are you going to use yellow stickers as bait?

Make it idiotproof, and they'll make better idiots.
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SVT:
But there is also that all you can eat chicken farm which is much cheaper IIRC.

Wright's Farm Restaurant in [something]ville RI? That place is great, and if that's what you're talking about then it is much cheaper ($10-$12 I think).

'98 T-Red SVT #4290
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J

Meet at Burger King Paking lot off of the Evertte Turnpike. Mingle for a little while, (cruise night won't be going on because its on Friday night) then cruise on over to the bud plant. Tour the plant, get some free samples, check out the gift shop. Walk around some of the best grounds I've seen, and see the Clydesdales (only other full team in in St. Louis) Then cruise some nice roads in and around Merrimack (I'll work on a route). Then go to the new Roadhouse!! And then maybe get some icecream at King Kone. If that's not enough to do we can always go rice hunting in Manchester!!

And I'm supposed to try to top this

I like that idea and it has my vote.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
yes, the few of us up here (VT/Northeast NY/Quebec) have been plotting to do one more meeting, and the weekend we're shooting for is October 4/5. We had one in August but due to timing and normal summer activity contention, it was very very small.

I'll be starting another thread on the subject. I sure hope my car is running by then, it's been in the shop for the past few weeks as I make one last attempt to get the ABS/TC working again (which may be a lost cause...) otherwise I'll be driving my Mustang, but I assume that's ok with the Ford crowd

04 Mazda 6s V6 MTX, in service 10/28/03 02 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 165HP 4cyl auto AWD former: 95 Mystique LS V6 MTX [11/14/94-5/19/04]
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

I had an idea of where we could lead the cruise if we go with this meet.
Temple mountain is only a half hour away from the bud plant.
There's gotta be some decent views of the leaves from there.
I'm willing to drive out to Temple and plot out a nice cruise one day this coming week.
We'd have to determine when would be the best time to go (either before or after the bud plant tour), if Temple has any wachusett-like activities that may hinder or possibly enhance this meet, and if there are decent stops during the cruise for the photos.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
We'd have to determine when would be the best time to go (either before or after the bud plant tour),

I vote for before the Bud tour just in case they offer lots of free samples.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by JSmith:
I vote for before the Bud tour just in case they offer lots of free samples.

3 8 oz samples is all you get.
you start with classic bud, then you turn in that cup and choose any two that they have on tap.
free pretzels and sodas for the kids

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
well in that case nevermind. I can handle 24 oz.

J
j4g Offline
J
whats the date/time that this is gonna go down? I will see if I can go too, my dad included, since its his contour (he doesn't want me driving the CSVT alone yet, and I'm not old enough to drink beers either)

i would recommend that if you wanted to see any foliage at all, you should head west of merrimack, out rt. 101, if you want a nice drive.

but i'd be willing to bet that the majority would be more satisfied with rice-hunting in manchester.

Last edited by j4g; 09/14/03 10:15 PM.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard