Next Thread
Print Thread
#742888 09/09/03 04:54 PM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I had an amazing experience driving Mosport this past weekend. It is by far the best track I have driven yet. It seems to be a combination of Watkins Glen and Road America (the only large tracks I have been to) combined!

The elevation changes going down into 2 and 4 definitely sort out the brave from the meek.

Turn 5a and b are unique and great to go through.

The only part I really did not like was the long back straight. I was way outgunned by the M-powered cars that I shared the run group with. All my efforts to keep up with them (and on the odd occasion to be held back on) in the corners were wasted once I rounded turn 5b.

Ba bye!!!

I am surprised how few people knew of this track. If only the others here in the area knew, these events and their other clubs would be filled with plates from the states.

Being Canadian, I was very proud to know this track was in Canada and not in the States.

I'll post some pictures in the next couple days for all to see.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
My brother will be this weekend for his regional race. I just cant wait untill I have the $$ to go to school and get me liscense so I can get out there too!

Then: 99 Silver Frost SVT #1919 237hp/219tq All Motor Now: 06 White STI Parts 4 sale
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Here are some pictures I got from the event as promised.

http://www.fototime.com/inv/0437B5FF60A1CD7

I hope you can see them. I'm still relatively new at this.

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Some very nice shots and angles there. Looks like it is time to polish/replace the passenger side headlight though. Do you have any high resolution shots?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Yes I know about the headlight thing. I unfortunately hit a deer coming home from work this summer (in the middle of the city - but that's Michigan for you) and was too cheap to change the right one, but it looks like I am going to go ahead to do it because I really hate the look of the "sandblasted" one.

Unfortunately that is all the picture quality I got.

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard