Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
My sister told me about this show, and I think it's a stitch. While I couldn't see myself dropping some of the coin they might, many of the ideas are good, within reason of course.

As far as men these day all becoming wusses, I somewhat agree, too many people are PC nowdays. However, I don't think we really need to go back to the days when "corrective wife beatings" were considered proper.

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
If you buy into the stereotype, gay guys tend to know what looks good on guys.

I don't know. Have you seen some of the shirts James wears to SZings?

If its anything like what he wore out to dinner on Saturday night during the national meet....

Let's just say it made me turn red, and I don't embarass easily.

I thought the shirt was funny.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
Wow, reading this has given me a different idea about who we are - CEG'rs. I've found the show really funny most times, I also wondered if there would be any backlash regarding the stereotyping (like) stuff. And yeah I see some here. But let's not be too sensitive. There's little grains of truth in all stereotypes it just that they NEVER apply to a whole people or group. I've seen Sloppy Queens, Lipstick Lesbians, Sissy Straight-boys, and a whole lot more - I live in San Francisco! The show is cool and I think it's great that there can be all this discourse - In a Car Buff site, where most people might think only stereotypical 'car guys/gals', and 'muscle types' might be.

Great show folks.

BLK 2K 'TOUR #1370 74k Mods: K&N Alpine Sound/Speakers more someday
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
ah the days of corrective wife beating how I miss them so

my wife is so good to me after I come home from a hard days work she throws herself down the stairs

Currently: 1991 Civic, ZC swap w/ SI trannyblitzkrieg53@hotmail.com
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by hetfield:
Originally posted by todras:
If you buy into the stereotype, gay guys tend to know what looks good on guys.

I don't know. Have you seen some of the shirts James wears to SZings?

If its anything like what he wore out to dinner on Saturday night during the national meet....

Let's just say it made me turn red, and I don't embarass easily.

I thought the shirt was funny.

Pics need to be posted!!!!!!

tired of the bs
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
Originally posted by linabby:
Pics need to be posted!!!!!!

I never got a good pic of James on Saturday. Besides, it may be considered borderline offensive by the admins and they'll lock the thread.

Oh, and I also thought the shirt itself was funny, but being in the restaurant with a number of children (and their parents) was a little embarassing. I've still got a whole collection of those Big Johnson shirts packed away somewhere so I should be the last to actually criticize.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
hhmmmm...sounds like a "don't panic" brand tee shirt... could it be??

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
For the record:

1) The Spring Zing and National Meet shirts are completely different (I don't think todras is referring to anything T). The Spring Zing shirts are rayon skater/raver shirts.

2) The T-Shirt is a Don't Panic shirt. I absolutely love the attitude.

3) I was wearing it for the Cubs game I went to earlier. I got out of the game expecting time to change, and well, I didn't get to where I was staying with any time to change. I had another shirt planned, and I had forgotten to pack the green dragon shirt which is a CEG meet tradition.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by svtcarboy:
For the record:

2) The T-Shirt is a Don't Panic shirt. I absolutely love the attitude.

Woo Hoo! what do I win...? I got stuck in the Miami airport for 8 hrs once wearing the "I can't even think straight" T...could've been applied many ways that day

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Awww! I can't believe I missed the green dragon shirt! Maybe next time, James!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard