Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Haha......how old are you Rusty??? How many kids do you have??? Hey I'll be seeing you in October.

Hey I'll be hitting you up in a couple months when I get a new computer. I figure one can get top of the line and put it together themselves for the same price a middle of the line setup would cost from someone like Dell or Gateway.

R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'm old but not dead! How do you think I got those kids? I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I ever was!
As far as the computer goes just let me know I'll hook you up! Anything for a CEG brother! Well, almost anything! I've started a small business building and upgrading peoples computers and the beautiful thing is that I save them money over Dell and Best Buy and I still make some money! Only problem is my boss is kind of an azz!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
M
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
See what a car sighting post can start Dave?

1999 T-Red/tan SVT #1497 of 2760 Mods..
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Yeah the only reason it got here though is because I complained about it.

Wait Rusty if the boss of your business is an ass, then that means you're an ass....oh ok I get it. I'm going to get a new computer when I find a job that I can settle down in. I'm going to have a bit of a catharsis with games and stuff because I've gone a couple years now on a laptop, so I can't play hardly any games at all.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard