Next Thread
Print Thread
B
bullion Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
My moonroof has beeen acting up lately so I took out the motor tonight and discovered that the black plastic piece that covers the gears/circuit board for the motor is literally in pieces. Does anyone have one of these laying around from an old motor they may have replaced or possibly know where I can get just this part rather than spending close to $300 for a new motor?

98' Contour SVT #607 of 6535 05' Mazda 6s Audio/Visual enthusiast because it's one of the many things I went through 4 years of hell for
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Just super glue it back together....Your motor is malfunctioning, or your gears are melted, or both. The black piece isn't really the problem...

B
bullion Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Ummm...i don't think the motor is malfunctioning at all. That plastic cover holds the gears in place and if it is broken the gears can move/wobble. So I think I only need the plastic piece to fix my problem. I tried gluing the part back together but it is broken in too many places some of which are two small to glue back together.

98' Contour SVT #607 of 6535 05' Mazda 6s Audio/Visual enthusiast because it's one of the many things I went through 4 years of hell for
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Call Randy at universal ford 410-655-2000. He'll take care of you. The only thing is you cant pay by credit card over the phone due to certain reasons. The savings in price is worth sending him a check.

95 Contour Gl - the work beater - bought 6/15/03 88 S-10 Blazer - back up beater - owned since 89 97 Cobra Vert - my weekend toy - bought 12/01

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard