Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Dude learn how to type Beowulf before you open your mouth, but he did get it right those are not even real mags those are just temp wheel covers. Not the real thing. I just wanted to see if anyone would pick that up. Just saving some more money and then I will get the real thing...

1998.5 Ford Contour SE 4 Cylinder Auto Current Mods: Chrome Exhaust, Mags... "You know your over doing it when you take your car out instead of your wife..."
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Well since I am getting real mags soon anyone have information on which brands are better than others?

1998.5 Ford Contour SE 4 Cylinder Auto Current Mods: Chrome Exhaust, Mags... "You know your over doing it when you take your car out instead of your wife..."
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
(peeking out from under my desk)

Look towards the top of your screen...
SEARCH

This ones down a little farther on the forums screen...
WHEELS & TIRES

(back under desk)

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Good job keepin' her clean. If I were you I would go to the classifieds here and look for some 8 spoke SE RIMS! There are a few pair for sale I'm sure. And they aren't very expensive. Hubcaps are the devil. Some stock 8 spoke SE rims will keep you in the clear until you have the mula for some really nice rims. Plus the 8 spoke SE rims aren't that bad lookin'. Careful where you point those hubcaps man. And in regards to the vent, I would think you could get one from your local junkyard or ford dealership.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Those wheel covers are not that bad really, I plan on getting some very good rims next month.. Since I have a good amount saved right now...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard