Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#719787 08/13/03 07:05 PM
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
I finally got some pictures of my 1998.5 Contour, looks great after a good clean up.

Guys just type these in manually it should work that way.

www.geocities.com/tonygold2k/Contour1

www.geocities.com/tonygold2k/Contour3

www.geocities.com/tonygold2k/Contour5

1998.5 Ford Contour SE 4 Cylinder Auto Current Mods: Chrome Exhaust, Mags... "You know your over doing it when you take your car out instead of your wife..."
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
My site isn't working so just give me some time I should fix it in a few minutes...

1998.5 Ford Contour SE 4 Cylinder Auto Current Mods: Chrome Exhaust, Mags... "You know your over doing it when you take your car out instead of your wife..."
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
The links say it's not availible. Try putting the pics on Car/Sound Domain or use FotoTime's 30 day free trial.

Edit: okey!

Last edited by ChattavegasSE; 08/13/03 07:08 PM.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Just type them in manually. Soon my son is going to make my site, hes good with computers, he also helped me with the car. The inside is a little shabby but okay for now. Also when I make the site the pictures will become more clear there not really suppose to be so big...
But, The first picture is pretty cool.

S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Nice clean car indeed.

I'll forewarn you though, plan on taking some heat for the wheels.

Around here, a Contour is not a "bling" car, according to the majority.

Nevertheless, I still applaud you. See sig, and you'll find out that I don't even have mine anymore!

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Looks nice

Hey Tubs, I just lost my jengajam. Your ghetto pass has been revoked. You're no longer an honorary brother.
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
http://www.geocities.com/tonygold2k

This link should work. I slapped the pictures on a page for now. Who doesn't like those mags, if you guys wanna know a story about them just ask. Also I have the first picture of a Mag so you guys can see.

How did you post those in the forum like that? Also if you guys noticed in that last picture posted on the forum I have a crack in the dash board and I am missing an air vent. I don't know what to do about the crack, but do you guys know anywhere where I can get a vent...

T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
Any ideas? I am also looking somewhere for good spoiler... Need something to make it look a little sporty. There is something very interesting about those mags, just waiting to see if anyone notices..

B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
The spoilker is thise fugly wheel covers.

Save the money for some decent tires and wheels.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I have a factory spoiler w/ brake light in the box(I took it out to look at it). It has the wiring & everything needed. Got it from a Ford dealership getting rid of stock. PM me if interested...serious inquiries only

Whats up w/ the mags??? Nice clean car. 'Cept for the plastic wheelcovers...you will take a beating for that one(taking cover under my desk as we speak)

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard