Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
manute Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
Im just wondering....i have the 4 cylinder auto and wondered how long some of you have spun out with the 6 manual(just 1st gear,2nd,3rd,4th ,50 yards) something ive pondered for quite awhile!

96 contour Sport soon to come: Ma Audio system
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
i got my stopwatch out yesterday and i spun them for 4 hours straight.....then i picked up my differential and towed my car away....what kind of question is this? are you serious? somebody pull out the newbie being laughed at pic.

99 SVTC, T-Red, #652/2760-12.8.1998 Mother#@%@!* did I sound abstract? I hope it sounded more confusin than that!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
well there are some pretty impressive burnout photos on this site. if you search for burnouts i'm sure that you'll find some. i can say that i've pulled a 145' black mark. but before i get flamed there is a method to my madness. my wife says i can only do major upgrades when something breaks. ya see where i'm going with this

Rob Collins 98.5 svt blk/blue #5778of6535 I've got some mods.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
It's all about having a little bit of snow on the ground, spin em' nice and easy through all gears without hurting the car...

1999 SVT TRed/Tan: B-Day 1/28/99 #1034/2760 Sony ABP HU, Kenwood 800w Amp, XPLOD ES 800w Amp, Lightning Audio 1 Frd. Cap w/ Dig Readout, 2 12" JL W3's, Pioneer 6x8, K&N RU-3530, Superchip, SVT Sill Plates, Grill Mod, Ding guard-less, B&M Short throw
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by SmellySVT:
It's all about having a little bit of snow on the ground, spin em' nice and easy through all gears without hurting the car...

It's all about having enough power to do the same thing on dry pavement! 3L hybrid could do it all the way through second without power shifting and bark a good third almost by accident. Skinny snow tires were almost funny to drive on in the winter months...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I dont disagree with you a bit, I'm just stating the snow on road fact because it costs $0, and it's good for some laughs. - disapointed face hurt my feelings, j/k

1999 SVT TRed/Tan: B-Day 1/28/99 #1034/2760 Sony ABP HU, Kenwood 800w Amp, XPLOD ES 800w Amp, Lightning Audio 1 Frd. Cap w/ Dig Readout, 2 12" JL W3's, Pioneer 6x8, K&N RU-3530, Superchip, SVT Sill Plates, Grill Mod, Ding guard-less, B&M Short throw
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
I dont disagree with you a bit, I'm just stating the snow on road fact because it costs $0, and it's good for some laughs. - disapointed face hurt my feelings, j/k

There, removed now, all better?

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Your tires can explode from spinning them for too long/fast on snow and ice. It's never happened to me, but that's what they say. Well, at least with regular tires...not performance I'm guessing. But I used to roast 'em pretty good in the ol' SE. One late night it was a little damp out and chilly...I spun them all the way through 1st, 2nd, and for a second in third. Sooooo much fun beating on that car. And it runs perfect!!! Still!! Why I don't know.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by bnoon:

It's all about having enough power to do the same thing on dry pavement! 3L hybrid could do it all the way through second without power shifting and bark a good third almost by accident. Skinny snow tires were almost funny to drive on in the winter months...

Brad!
Will you KNOCK IT OFF!
You're making me want to spend money on a 3L!

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by GR8SVT:
Brad!
Will you KNOCK IT OFF!
You're making me want to spend money on a 3L!

Wasss a mater? Chicken?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard