Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
i went down to woodward tonight and it was pretty good for being a wensday night. i went with my buddy in his 94 lightning, and two others with a 92 5.0 gt and older coupe. and all three of these have vor-techs on them what a weekend it is gonna be.

NEW TOY 2000 FORD F150 HARLEY DAVIDSON PICKUP (FROM FLORIDA AND ONLY HAS 30,000 miles )(and stock NOT FOR LONG) ( Gone as of 11-25-03) 2000 Silver Frost Svt Contour With Stuff
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I was out on Woodward yesterday around 4-ish while driving my route, and there was people parked at the SW corner of 13 mile and Woodward....already I'm not sure if I'm going to deal with all that BS, I may or may not see out there tonight, but I will be out there Saturday early as hell getting things all set for us

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
I was out on Woodward starting on Monday......at the SE corner of 13 1/2 mile (Normandy) and Woodward. My car wasn't out there since my shoulder was recently dislocated and I won't be driving a stick for a few weeks, though. The day of the cruise I was out in Pontiac from 3-11, just north of south blvd. The cops in Pontiac were sooooooooo much better than the onces elsewhere, people were doing huge, smokey burnouts and one cop was videotaping things for a while, then got in his cruiser and did his own burnout which was pretty amusing. They didn't pull anyone over or give any tickets whatesoever. But I am always out there on Sunday or Monday before the cruise, if anyone wants to keep that in mind for next year, we always get a group of people together.

1998 SVT EO Silver/Midnight Blue 109k Best E/T to date: 15.670 @ 89.10 K&N Blaupunkt 10 disc CD '99 SVT wheels
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I was out there but not until 4:00 PM or so. I went all the way north to Pontiac and came all the way back to 11 mile. I didn't remember where the CEG spot was though.

On the way back down Woodward I did spot Roger and a few other Contours in the Mercedes lot but I was too deep in the mix to get back over there.

It was pretty funny when I got called out by John and his friends driving in the PT Cruiser from the other side of Woodward.

Did anyone see the white Contour with SVT from bumper, se sideskirts, e1 wheels, and se rear with the SVT badges all over it. I am not too sure but I don't think it was an SVT. I will post a pic when I get it uploaded.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Yea I seen that sad excuse for an SVT. On the way home he past me and it sounded like a zetec when he went by. How about the SVT crown vic with the bulitt wheels... It was sweet, but it should not have SVT badges on it.

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MCconnection cc:
Yea I seen that sad excuse for an SVT. On the way home he past me and it sounded like a zetec when he went by. How about the SVT crown vic with the bulitt wheels... It was sweet, but it should not have SVT badges on it.

If I am correct that SVT crown vic had a Manufacturers plate on it...it could've been an SVT crown vic that was never really produced...

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
You might be right, but other than the wheels it looked like a regular crown vic...

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard