Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
ROH reflex, they'll be for sale soon... want em?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Speed Demon:

color: teehee, just sit tight man, big suprise fo yo asses!

Dang...you're gonna change the color too??? What's your ETA on the completed project? The wing's gonna look real good w/ that kit...I wouldn't put it on anything less aggressive (of course there are those that would say not to put it on anything). BTW I'm sure this has been covered somewhere before, but what mufflers are those, I like the rolled tips.

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
The car is looking good man I can't wait to see the finished product. What kind of wing is that?

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
G
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
G
ROH reflex, they'll be for sale soon... want em?

ahh crap, this stuff always comes up at the wrong time. i like those wheels but currently am trying to aquire parts for project 3.0L.

thanks though!

95 SE MTX, every option except sunroof - SVT motor mounts - Taurus baffled oil pan - Energy insert and bushings - KKM - optimized TB - resonator removed - big plans
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
not sure if it's just my browser, but I can't really see the last 2 pics very well. They're kinda dark.

that first pic is freaking me out. There's a ghostly figure standing in the background

me too i see it, its one of those light anomilies
things

www.m-p-g.co.uk was steventrace
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Day 2 pics!
the passenger side and most of the bumper except the drivers side vent are finished, this beast has been taking up his day today.

neverthe less, here are pics of the progress, he says he'll have the bumper and hood done tonight and we'll be painting tomorrow!

here are better shots of the hood scoop for those who asked

dusty n dirday!!

all day2 pics
hang on to your pants for some ownage tomorrow!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
this beast has been taking up his day

Is that a Skater??

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by CarpePoon:
this beast has been taking up his day

Is that a Skater??

i donno but its got 2 huge v8's in the back (454's i think) hes pimping out the motors and putting new props on

there are more pics of it in the day2 pics link

K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
hes got a ford explorer sport with a 7 inch drop had to c-notch the frame, sexy

Matt, if you have a chance, take pictures of the Explorer, this I gotta see!!

Kyo 1997 Mystique GS Duratec ATX -- sold 2005 Focus ST - Quicker! - Still a Duratec!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Looking good man cant wait to see it when its finished .

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard