Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Looks good

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Looks good. Nice color.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by FreeProjectPat:
Looks great.......I was going to say "Now your paint matches your leather", but, you have tan(which I envy ).

Don't be so quick to envy them. I thought the same thing when I was deciding which color scheme was my fav. I test drove a black svt with tan leather. Well let's just say the dash isn't the same color as the doors and seats. The tan on the dash is like two shades darker than the doors. Needless to say I didn't buy that car. So yeah, I'm glad I have mid blue. No offense to any with tan leather in their svt, but it would drive me nuts.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by CLASSVT:
Originally posted by FreeProjectPat:
Looks great.......I was going to say "Now your paint matches your leather", but, you have tan(which I envy ).

Don't be so quick to envy them. I thought the same thing when I was deciding which color scheme was my fav. I test drove a black svt with tan leather. Well let's just say the dash isn't the same color as the doors and seats. The tan on the dash is like two shades darker than the doors. Needless to say I didn't buy that car. So yeah, I'm glad I have mid blue. No offense to any with tan leather in their svt, but it would drive me nuts.

no i agree with you....It is a little darker....Actuall im converting the interior to Navy blue....becaue i like the color...and im putting in Recaros eventually....The rear is striped out, and im not sure what to do abck there...mostlikly system and ...something custom.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
WOW the car looks good. You deinately need some 18's and tint. Keep up the good work.

Aaron

AKA NVS SVT 98.5 Silver/Blue SVT#4553 Yeah it's modded 98 T-Red/Blue SVT Contour Totaled 06/05/06 03 3L,VCN 2000,CAT Cams,MSDS Headers w/Y-Pipe,XCal2 and lots more
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
yeah definitely does look navy blue

now ditch those wheels and you'll have a tight ride...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
yeah definitely does look navy blue

now ditch those wheels and you'll have a tight ride...

Im 90% sure I'm going to buy stazi's rims....and tint the windows..then it will be all good.

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Nice color

-- Mike (Moe)Lester -- '03 Durango 5.9 R/T former owner of Blue 98.5 SVT #5486 moesvt@yahoo.com
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Thanks guys....I hope to get some better pics to really show the color. I'm getting her prepped for HIN next year. I still ahve a lot to do, I need to up grade my breaks and rotors, and do a 3 liter swap.

and finish the interior.
And then it will be complete. Thanks for your guys comments.

Roz

E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
Quote:

Pics were done by Initial Velocity Motorsports (sponsor)

How did your basically stock svt get sponsored?

"God Got a Good One" 1982-2004 I love you JLM!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard