Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Yep....Looks like I've got a little less than 3 years to go.......wonder which will go first, me or my contiques???

95 Contour Zetec, ATX (wrecked, sitting in the barn) 95 Mystique Zetec, MTX 2000 Taurus SEL 3.0L Duratec 1994 Crown Victoria LX 4.6 V8 1993 Chevy Silverado 4.3 V6
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by bigMoneyRacing:
Originally posted by bentleywarren:

AARP # 30331****-*, exp. date 02/2006

THE AARP can predict when you die, WOW!!

LMAO!!

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
I got "contour.org" stickers from Antonio Wright a couple of months ago--I'm hoping others will see them (on my front & rear windows) and join the fun here. I found it in the Group Buy section--maybe he's still selling them--you'll have to check with him.

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
At one point in time there was a GB for "Business Cards" for Contour.org that you could stick under the wiper of any 'Tour you came across.

Wouldn't take much for someone to make them again.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
ENTHUSIAM FOR YOUR CAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE. EITHER YOU HAVE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP AND WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS LIKE YOU OR YOU ARE A LONER WHO WANTS TO PROTECT YOUR SPACE.

I ALWAYS
FEEL HAPPY TO SEE ANOTHER CAR FROM OUR CAR FAMILY. I AM TRYING TO DRAFT A FLYER THAT CAN BE LEFT ON THE WINDSHIELD OF A CONTIQUE IF ONE FINDS THEM IN STATIONARY MODE BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU SEE THEM IN MOTION. ONE WOULD HAVE TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT CAN BE LIKE A WAVING HAND SAYING - HELLO!JOIN OUR FAMILY-CONTOUR-MYSTIQUE-WWW.CEG.ORG!
WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD SLOGAN???

IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE JOIN OUR GROUP FOR MANY REASONS. SOME NEED GUIDANCE TO FIX CARS. OTHERS LIKE ME JUST WANT MORAL SUPPORT FROM FELLOW OWNERS. MANY NEED GUIDANCE IN FINDING THINGS WE NEED FOR OUR CARS.
WHERE TO FIND GOOD TIRES- WHERE TO FIND A GOOD MECHANIC-WHERE TO SHOP FOR ACCESSORIES-WHAT TO ASK THE DEALER OR MECHANIC WHEN WE NEED TO FIX THINGS ETC.
WHENEVE WE HAVE A PROBLEM, WE CAN TURN TO OUR FRIENDS ON THIS SITE AND HELP IS NOT FAR AWAY- WHAT A PRIVILEGE!

LETS STOP COMPARING AGES AND THINK OF POSITIVE SLOGANS FOR OUR SITE - A MATURE ATTITUDE.

I LOVE THIS SITE EVEN THOUGH I NEVER OPEN THE HOOD OF MY CAR TO FIX ANYTHING.

F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by sigma:
At one point in time there was a GB for "Business Cards" for Contour.org that you could stick under the wiper of any 'Tour you came across.

Wouldn't take much for someone to make them again.

that would be great, but then there would be a proliferation of n00bs and then threads from the 'vets' saying how much ther're sick of them..

kinda discouraged me from registering for awhile..

B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MarkO:
Most of the Contour owners I see are also eligible for AARP so they're probably not interested.

SOOOOOOO????? I BELONG TO AARP AND THINK I CAN BOTH CONTRIBUTE TO AND PROFIT FROM CEG!!!!!!

Col. Bill Evans CAF (ret) 98 Contour GL Zetec ATX (totally stock) Color-Willow Mist 104,XXX Miles
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
SAME HERE! Eligible for AARP although I haven't joined, but us older dudes have been messing around with cars for years and have had the honor of driving some of the best cars this country has seen.....Mustangs (the originals from 65-73), Camaros, Roadrunners, Barracudas, GTO's, 442's, etc. Plus, we have a wealth of knowledge about a lot of other stuff besides cars. Just because some of us have a touch of gray hair, doesn't mean we don't like cool cars. And yeah, us babyboomers also know great music, lived through the Beatles, Stones, Who, etc. My biggest regret is that I didn't go to Woodstock (the original, not the imitators).

-Mark- '99 Mystique LS, totally original (including the original water pump and the premium stereo)! Bought new in December 1998 for $21,000. 208,000 miles
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard