Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Ahh, I love the treads that push peoples' buttons.

I can't stand it when you're behind someone that is more interest in talking than driving. But more than that, they spend more of their time looking at the person in the passenger's seat than looking at the road.

WTF!!! You know they're there, it's not like you're going to look over the next time and POOF, they're gone. Especially if you can hear their voice. What?? You think they're going to just jump into the back seat if you look away? And of course, they have to use both of their hands to gesture, that's much more important than holding onto something, like say THE WHEEL!!!

...see and now this thread has pushed my buttons.

Hey Tubs, I just lost my jengajam. Your ghetto pass has been revoked. You're no longer an honorary brother.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
When people drive like their car didn't come with TURN SIGNALS

'03 Saab 9-5 Aero
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i just hate everyone, hell i cuss under my breath at my friends and they all drive like maniacs like me!

seriously though, i've got a bad case of lead foot, had it ever since i was 15, and it aint goin away. i cannot stand not being able to get through traffic at my speed when people are jackin around on cell phones, doing their hair, eating their dinner or makin cutsie with their S.O's

FOCK YOU DRIVE OR GET OFF THE ROAD ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by Speed Demon:
ASSHAT

asshat, good one

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
The best thing about having a sunroof is being able to open it up so I can give someone the finger much easier and clearer. I think every truck driver in the southwest knows my car and my finger. I know it's stupid to get all pissed about someone driving and yeall and scream inside your car like they can hear you but dammit that road rage is like herpes...once you get it it never goes away. God help everyone if I ever got ahold of one of those Suburbans with the .50 cal mounted in it.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
wut really pisses me off is when your driving and theres like a 60-65 yearold guy in the car in front of u and he slows right down when passing a bunch of 12-13-14 yearold girls dressed up like it was a christina or j-lo video.Come on old man those girls are 13 and u couldnt even get it up anyway.i dont know who to be more mad at those little girls that dress like skanks in botty riders(id never let my daughter leave the house at 13 looking like that) or the old men drooling on there steering wheels doing 5 Kph past a bunch of elementory kids!

Wht 98 Zetec Vct 2 12'MTX thunder 3000, logic 500W amp,8 interior speakers:2 sony mobile Es 6*9 250W,2 JVC 6*9 200W Sony 208W cd receiver,Streetglow blacklight interior trim C.A.I. transgo shift kit,
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LittleFishie:
Originally posted by hetfield:
Throwing cigarette butts out the window, especially when still lit. Drives me insane. You wanna smoke in your car? That's fine, but don't throw the damn thing out the window at my car!!!!

Amen!

I can't tell you how many cigarette butts have bounced off the front of my car!!!

Also when there is a traffic jam because 2 miles up in the oncoming lanes there was an accident....gee let's slow down and look at the accident....and maybe get in one ourselves.

Last edited by LoCoZ2; 07/30/03 04:13 PM.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
i hate it when people get pissed that you flash your lights at them to signal them to get out of the left lane.

the left lane is for PASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sale: - Sony PSP with a Baseball 2k6 and the movie Crash. $100 - 1973 Karmann Ghia Convertible w/ Auto-Stick. Needs Restoration. $1200 OBO
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by ITinker:

We need to start making mandatory driving tests for seniors after age 65.

Amen!

todras and I have the same pet hates:

Left-lane bandits: people who REFUSE to get into the right lane even if tyhey're going slower than the right lane or it's dead empty.

God-damned accident gaukers! - Die you fugging bast@rds! Is your life so boring that you need to see the misfortunes of other motorists and possiby involve your self and/or other in a similar qaccident cos your rubber neck is twisted through 540° as you try to watch the scene on the side of the road instead of what's going on in the traffic around you.

Semi-trailer Grand-Prix's: where one slow ass Semi decides to pass another with a differential speed of approximately 0.05 mph, so it takes 10 miles for him to pass his tobacco-chewing, sweat-stained tank-top wearing brutha.

The blue-rinse brigade: especially when they refuse to turn right on a Red, when it's legal, and there's NO CROSS TRAFFIC COMING! Get out of the damn way you old prick!

Last-minute traffic enteres: you know the assclowns that pull out right in fron of you even though they had a whole minute of sitting there waiting for you for them to enter the flow of traffic. I wish I had a rusted out F-350 with railroad tracks for bumpers for assclowns like this so I could just PLOW through them in their ridiculous Buick Rendezvous' etc.

Time-out before I give myself an aneurism.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
What about the idiots who can see construction coming up, or the lane is closed for some reason, but don't bother at least attempting to get over until they are about to hit the signs and cones.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard