Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
I took the new camera out today, and I took a lot of pics! I've rearranged and added to my pbase account, and now it's almost full. Anyway, take a look, and let me know what you think. Comments on the car, photo taking tips, etc are all welcome.
my pbase account

I tried getting some videos today, but it was too windy.
I just sent a video (from a few evenings ago) to chrisregets...keep an eye out for that video, too!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Sweet car! What size are those wheels?

redcontour.20megsfree.com/photo.html 98 T-Red SE Sport ATX ST200s Slightly Lowered Catless Y-Pipe Resonator Removed Clear Front Lenses Side Markers SVT Seats
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Thanks!
They're 17x8"

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Lookin good.. What kind of guitar is that? I know it is an Ibanez, but could you give me some info on it? I'm in the market for a new acoustic...

98 Black Mystique ATX/Duratec "Mystique, the luxury SVT" P.S.- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were eliminated....
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Wow! That engine bay is GORGEOUS!! Very clean!

What are your mods? I'm at 202.7hp and 180.1 at the wheels with the 3.0L and I'm comparing - you're really close!!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Seanman - I couldn't tell you what model it is, but I can tell you that it plays very nicely. Good sound, skinny neck, good action, stays in tune for a long long time. I use medium D'Addario strings, and I've got a borderline twangy sound. I like it. My brother has an acoustic Ibanez and an acoustic/electric Ibanez, and they both sound great. I know Ibanez is a Mexican guitar company that makes their guitars in Korea...but they're great bang for the buck!

chknhwk - I never really thought my engine bay was all that clean until the AZ folks commented on it.
As far as engine mods goes, I've got lotsa mods
For starters:
7" AFE Filter, PerformanceFords MAF Adaptor, Pro-M 75mm MAF, Ceramic Coated CTA Intake Pipe, Buckshot Optimized TB, Port-Matched UIM, Optimized Secondary Butterflies, FMS 9mm Spark Plug Wires, MSDS Headers, 2.5" In/Out Catco Cat, Brullen Catback, Custom Burned Diablo Chip
...the rest of the info (non-power-making mods) is in the registry...

BTW...really close? You've got me spanked! I can send you my dyno plot files (for Dynojet Runviewer) if you like.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
what kinda suspension setup is that?

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
That heatshield is one of the best looking I've seen yet ... how did you do it?

D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Ninja - right now, it's Roush springs on stock struts. Coming really soon: Roush springs, Konis, and Stazi camber plates.

akrump - that's the ceramic coated Dtec heatshield. I painted the outside flat black. Thank you for the compliment, but I can't take all the credit.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
I think I just saw them on your website.

I'm diggin that air filter - where'd you get it? I've only seen the K&N and KKM intakes advertised.

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard