Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
That ford Forty Nine is nails! It's on the conceptcarposters.com thingy. Damn sweet.

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by DrGonzo:
Originally posted by 21psi2300:
Grab a shotgun and go get yourself a deer head...they perfectly accent any wall!

P.S. Chicks dig em!

Oh, that's right, in Ohio you can't use a rifle! Poor guys.

And, that IS a nice buck!

Not as nice as mine:

'01 GTP: 3.3" pulley, Headers, 3" Exhaust, Straight Pipe, Intense Air to Water Intercooler.Pictures Old Ride: 95 Mystique LS V6 ATX: Pictures
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Tim:

Not as nice as mine:

Now THAT'S funny!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
For a small fee I can create you some wall art... you have to find someone to print it though... mine died

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
About The Poster Thing... You Can never Go Wrong With Dogs Playin Poker...
And About The Hunting Thing... Damn Hunting Laws... Ohio Is So Over Populated With Deer And They Still Have So Many Restrictions... Hell You Cant Even Hunt From Helicopters AnyMore... (That Was Actually In The Last Rule Book I Got)

Disco, Pilot Of Celest... Celest= 1995 Contour GL ATX Zetec Only One Mod... Blue Light Up Fuzzy Dice... Yes I Capitalize Every Word. Thats Just How I Type...
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Disco:
Yes I Capitalize Every Word. Thats Just How I Type...

That's nuts. yo.

[EDIT:]i oWN tHE pAGE bREAK aGAIN!!!1

Suckers.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Ya Damn Right!!!

Disco, Pilot Of Celest... Celest= 1995 Contour GL ATX Zetec Only One Mod... Blue Light Up Fuzzy Dice... Yes I Capitalize Every Word. Thats Just How I Type...
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well, framing is what's going to get you in money (a good framing of a wall picture (not sofa sized even) will run you over $100), but a good framing is also what's going to get you wall hangings that look like you have more than a dorm poster.

It's amazing what a good mat (or two) and frame will do to spruce up even ordinary inexpensive prints. I bought a $15 print for my best friend, then spent $75 with a mat and frame to bring out elements of the picture. Yeah, it's a lot of money, but turned out gorgeous.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
There are states where you can't hunt deer with a rifle? Is it shotgun only or can you use a pistol? (In Wisconsin, you can hunt deer with certain pistols, and my dad did sometimes.)

Are they trying to limit range? Or are they just Damn Near Retarded?

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Im Not Sure About Pistol. I Know That If It Is Legal Its Not That Popular Around Here(Northwestern Ohio). Rifle Hunting Is Outlawed Because The Area Is So Flat Theres Nothing Really To Stop The Round. Or So They Say.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard