Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Heres a front shot and corner shot of a t-red ring, I think that would look best!

Current Car: 2005 Lava Orange Mazdaspeed Miata 2004 Graphite Dodge Stratus Old cars: 2003 Garnet Mica Miata/1998 T-Red SVT Contour
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
DAMN YOU ALL - DAMN

- well you just proved beyond a doubt that I should never have sold my SVT

Screw all of you - well no wait - i was screwed!

at least I get good screen shots from you guys - thanks-
dont look while I cry now!

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Damn sweet ride Dion. Damn sweet...

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
L
L
There was SVT for sale in Atlanta about a month ago. I think the guy wanted three thousand for it. It needed a motor.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Other than the fact that your car is SICK, I'd reccomend removing that emblem upfront, just takes away from the cars beauty, HONESTLY!!!

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Hey Sam, thanks for the extra pictures, I think it'll have to be done in red. Also thanks for the compliments. I want to do more to her, but I'm running out of funds, and a new Suburban is in my future (second kid on the way).

Loch, what do you mean by modify? The splitter? That piece is a direct bolt-on for the SVT. I'll post more pictures from the side later on.

SVT, thanks for your pics as well, it looks great!

Brad and PX...thanks for the compliments, the car has been a great ride so far. I'm thinking about doing the grill, a friend of mine here actually had cut out the center section and replaced it wiht a small piece he had cut out from another grill. It looked really good!

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by dion:
Hey Sam, thanks for the extra pictures, I think it'll have to be done in red. Also thanks for the compliments. I want to do more to her, but I'm running out of funds, and a new Suburban is in my future (second kid on the way).

Hey a kid is a much better mod in your life. Spoil the youngens then attends your needs. I am 22 yrs old and wish my Dad was like that to me while growing up. From what you share with us CEGers, you are going about it all in great ways. Keep doing what you have been doing.

Sam 1998 SVT Contour- SOLD 2002 Mustang GT - 406 RWHP/391 RWTQ 12.1 @ 115 MPH
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
nice job!!! that looks real cool and i bet you saved a ton of money!!!

N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Dion...as if no one has sid this before...those look freakin sweet!
I don't suppose theres any chance you'd be able to do some kind of write up on how to do somehting like this? I plan on having the tour parked all winter and the notion of trying something like this is VERY appealing, but I have no clue where to start or whats involved. Again lights look absolutely amazing, excellent job.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard