Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
The stars have alligned, monkeys just flew out my butt, and Hell has frozen over. Just passed out my front window at work was nice new neon srt4. The driver was a forty-something guy with....A MULLET!

I never thought I'd see the day.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Not surprising. I've seen so much white trash driving around in my area, with anything from a Ford Lightning to a damned NSX (mostly trucks, because white trash love those). I think that's because most of them work construction, and it pays uber well, especially if you do it all your life. I don't honestly think they know the difference between a Lightning and other trucks. To them, it's just a truck that can hold their ladders and crap. It pains me to see a bed of a lightning that's all stained and nasty, and the paint is chipped off and.... I just can't handle it..

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by 97CS:
Not surprising. I've seen so much white trash driving around in my area, with anything from a Ford Lightning to a damned NSX (mostly trucks, because white trash love those). I think that's because most of them work construction, and it pays uber well, especially if you do it all your life. I don't honestly think they know the difference between a Lightning and other trucks. To them, it's just a truck that can hold their ladders and crap. It pains me to see a bed of a lightning that's all stained and nasty, and the paint is chipped off and.... I just can't handle it..

Dude I know how you feel. I konw this guy with a 99 Cobra and he treats is like Sh*t and doesn't care. I don't even think he goes fast in it, he just bought it cuz it was there and its all scratched up and hasn't been washing in like 2 years . Oh well its their money

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Dont Dis White Trash... Some Of Us Cant Choose Our UpBringing Or Local... In Other News Im Taking Donations To Buy An El Camino And A Case Of Blue Ribbon...

Disco, Pilot Of Celest... Celest= 1995 Contour GL ATX Zetec Only One Mod... Blue Light Up Fuzzy Dice... Yes I Capitalize Every Word. Thats Just How I Type...
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Hey! I've been known to drink pbr on occasion.

95 SE Modded - Gone 98 E0 Black SVT - Gone 98 se sport - Broken 00 T-Red SVT - Nice
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
What's up with capitalizing every word??

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by infuryum:
What's up with capitalizing every word??

he allways does it....just search for his posts

1994 Volvo 850 Turbo 1992 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.8 E4OD 1998 Contour GL 2.5 CD4E 2001 Montero Sport Limited 3.5 Auto 2002 IS300 3.0 Auto See My Cars

Link Copied to Clipboard