Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
I tried to install a switch to run some LEDS and other Neon stuff but either way i did it i got sparks and blowin fuses. I used a switch hooked the power up to a fuse and the ground to a screw, but either way i connected it i had sparks, for instance if i put the power one on first when i put the ground on i go a ton of sparks and i tried it the other way also, but still sparks....IS there any other way to tap into a power source with out frying myself or the car???

Thanks
Alpha

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
You got sparks when you were hooking it all together?

It's always wise to unplug the battery when working on your electrical system. The power of that battery is no joke.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
Any way to cut all power to everything in the car by just pulling fuses? I havnet been able to undo the battery due to corosion and tight as hell...

Alpha

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Use baking soda and water to clean corrosion off the battery terminals. Then grow a sack and take off your damn battery cable! (I promise its not too scary)

99 Silver CSVT #1081/2760 97 Nissan Altima 83 Corolla SR5 RWD bondo/rust body 'ghetto cruiser' RIP 78 Winnebago Minnie (Dodge Chassis 23') 440cid 4bbl.
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
ha ha, just take the negative terminal off first, it won't spark too much, and if it does you won't get shocked unless your sweaty hand is on the positive terminal at the same time

Silver 1998 Mystique LS (v6) ATX Removed Emblems, limo tint http://members.sounddomain.com/teknocracy25
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by SVT_CT:
Then grow a sack and take off your damn battery cable! (I promise its not too scary)

LOL thats good stuff

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard