Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
hey man, dont take any of the "complaints" to heart, i still get some B.S. about my car when i post pics and i've got one of the most modded cars on this site, but i guess theres no avoiding ridicule huh. anyway, keep going with what you got, and hopefully everyone else will understand that mods can't happen overnite!!! take your time and do it the way YOU like it... it brings variety to the streets! good luck w/ it! if u need racing seats or anything else, contact me.... dean@deanjoyce.com

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
the only thing I see wrong is that you can see your neon tubes..

yeah u need a drop though...but so do I

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
nothing you said in this post has anything to do with his car and holds no relevance...

we are all now dumber for reading it...stop posting asap!

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by jmgilman:
a little...RICEY!!!!! EEWW!!

1999 Toreador Red SVT, DOB 4/22/99, 2005 Of 2760. "Many posted questions are answered by farm boys"
F
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
F
Thanks for the feedback. I will be sure to post new pics as i Drop it and get the kit on.

98 Contour LX MTX Zetec
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by chrisregets:
Originally posted by WannaBe-SVT:
mommy buys me stuff? that's a laugh man. a real laugh..

is it a laugh and a half though? that is the real question at hand. the only reason im comin down on you is because you said something disrespectful about someone elses car. its his car, he likes it. to tell you the truth, i like it. if you dont like it, thats cool too, but just dont open your mouth about it. besides you are in no position to be ridiculing anyone, you just posted that you got your 17 yr old gf pregnant. which is in itself a whole nother story. and the name of it is IGNORANCE!

Thank you.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
im not backing wannabesvt up but the guy did post up his car for criticism...some people wont like your car no matter what if someone says something obscene about the car then it isn't needed but maybe a "it isn't my thing" or "not my style" is fine i honestly wasn't too fond of it it is pretty high (and you are lowering it when you get money i read that) and i'm not fond of the wing, my personal opinion. yea and the thing with him n his gf really isn't any of our business i don't see why he would post that up here, and to wannabesvt...it obviously was an oopsie you almost had a kid, next time be more safe.

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by chrisregets:
the only reason im comin down on you is because you said something disrespectful about someone elses car. its his car, he likes it.

UKDR!

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Definately gotta go looowwww.

What kind of wing is that?

Its cool!

01 PORSCHE 996 Merdian/Black Full Aero Fabspeed mufflers Fabspeed CAI B & M shifter 96 GL MTX Zetec 2.0 White/Blue Blaupunkdt Houston K & N Drop in/Koni Kit 18"RageEnduros/Flowmaster 40 Series
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by fastzetec98:
Yea Im going to drop it right after I get my kit. Trust me I know it sits high as hell and I hate that. But got to wait for my paycheck to drop it. LOL. But thanks for the feedback guys. Im glad to be apart of the board.

YeH GeT TeH Kit En tHeN dRoP TeH Bisch. You should buy stickers too! the more stickers you get the more HP you get. so how many horses you got now with those Undercar Neon lights with the wing? must be good numbers huh?

2000 Honda Civic Si (EBP) DC lowering springs DC front upper strut bar Thermal R&D catback exhaust system Carbon Fiber Dashboard AEM V2 CAI *1999 Ford Contour(blue) sold!!!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard