Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
My rear rotors on my 98 CSVT are toast, I am having trouble finding cross drilled ones to replace them with. All four wheels have them now so I want to stay with crossed drilled, I dont need real expensive rotors just comparible to what it has now. Any help would be appreciated!!

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Ebay always has bunches if you don't care about high-quality ones.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage 2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
check powerslot.com

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
and you want cross drilled agian because why???

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
because they're dope!

hey, if you freely admit they're for show then what the heck. (no need to discuss the narrow, application-specific, performance merits of C/D rotors yet again ) so what if bob wants some bling bling? more power to him. however, wanting some "cheap" c/d rotors is definitely not a good way to go

these folks carry some quality stuff http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com

-- 1999 SVT #220 -- In retrospect, it was all downhill from here. RIP, CEG.
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
check the group buy forum at www.forums.fastcougar.com for a set of 4 f/r for $200 drilled/slotted. 1yr unlimited warranty

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
You could always buy a new set of regular rotors and take them to a machine shop and have them drilled to a specific pattern. Probly charge like 20 bucks or so to do the drilling. Im thinking of going that direction.

-Rob

White 95 GL ATX 56K Miles on it. Optilux By Hella Fog lights (The Angel Eyes) Driven hard, Just like I like it!
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
KVR cross-drilled from SPmotorsports Cad plating too, if you want it...

T-Red SVT E0 #2321 of 6535
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Robert S:
You could always buy a new set of regular rotors and take them to a machine shop and have them drilled to a specific pattern. Probly charge like 20 bucks or so to do the drilling. Im thinking of going that direction.

-Rob

Buy 2 $30 rotors ($60) spend $20 for the drilling and have them last 3 months (if you are lucky) before they crack. Yea, that sounds like a good idea.

Skip the bling bling and save your money on something that looks cool and helps. Then you can be proud of yourself for not following the mindless masses who act without thinking.

'99 Black SVT Join the SVTOA
B
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
B
I looked on that website and it showed them on a cougar, then I went to rotormasters.com and it didnt show them for a cougar or a contour. Will the same rotors fit on the rear of my 98 CSVT that are on the cougars?? Let me know

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard