Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by 1314:
If you can create a post with pics, tell your story, and reply to others, you should have the time and decency to reply to your customers.

I, too, hope everything turns out OK for them. I don't think anyone is jumping to conclusions. No one knows what is going on and would at least appreciate a "We received your order and we're backed up. Give us a little time".

i agree with 1314....and i wasn't trying to bash them in my post...i have many times said that it was a nice option for those who didn't want to make their own,and it looks to be a quality piece...but customer service is customer service period...and they have provided none,which is unacceptable imho...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
To all of you who are having problems with DTec Tuning, I feel your pain, but both Chad and Alex are going through some issues right now, that don't have to deal with cars. If you look in the SW forum neither of them post very often. Chad recently lost his job, and his lease on his house is about to run out, not to metion his problem with the Denver popo's. It may sound like I'm making excuses for the guys, but they are going through tough times right now. Remember they don't only make these shields for us Contour guys, but also the Cougar people too. Also if you want proof that they are actually working on the shields, everytime I call Chad and ask him what he's up to he replys "working on shields". Just thought I'd let you know what's going on with them so hopefully you will give them some time to get things all worked out.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
The whole thing I don't get is the feeling that they are doing you a favor. They are providing a product while making a profit.

If they can't fullfull orders...they should temporarily stop taking them or make sure the buyer knows in advance there is a backlog.

I hope all goes well for them.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
I'm glad see others see my reasoning in starting another post. The other post I read, and it was not labeled as a complaint, more towards info. My thread is a complaint/calling, trying to see if I could get a response here.

To address another issue, okay, I feel sory for the guy who got beat up by the cops, but aren't their two of them? While one takes care of what he has to do, why can't the other reply to emails? I mean seriously, no response to any of 10 emails I sent? Not to mention the $60 I sent. I'm not rich, if I knew I wouldn't be getting my product, then I would have never sent my money.

And to agree with 1314, at least a short email,"Sorry, we are backed up, and cannot complete your order at this time. If you wish to still recieve your heat shield, you must wait until we catch up with our end first." Or something to that effect. How long could it take to send one giant email to all of your waiting customers? Tops, 15 minutes.

1995 Taurus SHO 5 spd. Quaife LSD, Bondurant/Intrax setup, A'pexi SAFC, Shorty shifter, DAD racing seats, F+R STB's, SFC's, Alum. SFB's, 75mm ProM MAF, SHOShop CAI, 2.5" single exhaust, 24/26 sway bar combo
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
read the next thread down.

And please use the search feature.

Mike

And what would the search feature find for me? NOTHING! Now I see why so many guys get mad at the lack of, or sh!tty respones they get. And I wonder why my buddy who has been lurking this forum for about three years, who owns a 3L Hybrid SVT, has less than 50 posts.

I merely stuck my hand out asking for some help, or at least to be pointed in the right direction. And what do I get? An idiot who loves to state the obvious. Golf clap for you buddy.

1995 Taurus SHO 5 spd. Quaife LSD, Bondurant/Intrax setup, A'pexi SAFC, Shorty shifter, DAD racing seats, F+R STB's, SFC's, Alum. SFB's, 75mm ProM MAF, SHOShop CAI, 2.5" single exhaust, 24/26 sway bar combo
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by cRaZySHO88:
read the next thread down.

And please use the search feature.

Mike

And what would the search feature find for me? NOTHING! Now I see why so many guys get mad at the lack of, or sh!tty respones they get. And I wonder why my buddy who has been lurking this forum for about three years, who owns a 3L Hybrid SVT, has less than 50 posts.

I merely stuck my hand out asking for some help, or at least to be pointed in the right direction. And what do I get? An idiot who loves to state the obvious. Golf clap for you buddy.

I believe he ment that only to state that there was a threat already stated regarding the situation....Whay start a second thread when you could have posted to them on the other one....there really is no point because both this and the other thread are closly related to each other....it just gives us a headache to look back in fourth.. You know somethimes people take things the wrong way (i have done it) and i think it wasn;t nesssary to make the above comment twards him...unless he ment it mean...its called COMMUNICATION (something repeate on here ). Im sure if you just tlaked it out it won;t be as big a deal as you think.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
CrazySHO-
I (who shall refer to himself as Capt. Obvious from no on), in no way, meant to come across as being harsh, rude, jackass, dumb@#$k, bastard or anything of the like. What I was getting at was that if a little bit of searching(i.e., use the search feature) was done, it would have netted you some other threads that are current on this issue.

I appreciate the golf clap, as no one claps when I play golf cause they're to busy ducking out of the way.

BTW, an idiot? I think not. Not a guru on all subjects? Yes.
I challenge you to find any other 24 year old that has done more, seen more or knows more on things that pertain directly to this countries defense than I in less than six years served in the Air Force. If the Air Force will trust me, singlehandedly, with the entire satellite constellation that provides missle warning for this country as an 18 year old, I must not be an idiot. Then after doing that for two years, send me up to Cheyenne Mountain to be in charge of everything the Air Force has to do with Spacetrack of all its satellites, not to mention every satellite on orbit by every other country in the world that has one, I must not be an idiot. Then after that, send me out to California and put in charge of one of the biggest projects to affect this countries ability to provide space track in years, I must not be an idiot.

Or am I?

I appreciate the criticism and will in the future make an effort to be more easily understood.

Mike

Last edited by 69Boss302; 06/19/03 11:02 PM.

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
crazysho - how does this belong in the "performance" section? How about general? Better yet, how about some constructive criticism?

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y

BTW, an idiot? I think not. Not a guru on all subjects? Yes.
I challenge you to find any other 24 year old that has done more, seen more or knows more on things that pertain directly to this countries defense than I in less than six years served in the Air Force. If the Air Force will trust me, singlehandedly, with the entire satellite constellation that provides missle warning for this country as an 18 year old, I must not be an idiot. Then after doing that for two years, send me up to Cheyenne Mountain to be in charge of everything the Air Force has to do with Spacetrack of all its satellites, not to mention every satellite on orbit by every other country in the world that has one, I must not be an idiot. Then after that, send me out to California and put in charge of one of the biggest projects to affect this countries ability to provide space track in years, I must not be an idiot.

Congratulations. I won the spelling bee my 3rd grade year. I threw a no hitter when I was 12. I have a 4.0 GPA right now in college. Oh wait look at me, bragging about absolutely nothing to make people like me.

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:

Congratulations. I won the spelling bee my 3rd grade year. I threw a no hitter when I was 12. I have a 4.0 GPA right now in college. Oh wait look at me, bragging about absolutely nothing to make people like me.

I am not trying to make people like me nor have people even give me a nod. If you were to look back on my posts, you'll see that only a few times have I ever mentioned I was in the AF and never have I mentioned what I did for a living seeking respect or anything of the sort. Only in one thread back on the old forums did people know what I did and that was because I had knowledge on a particular subject because I was workling at the mountain at the time.

I was simply defending myself against the accusation that I am an idiot.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard