Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
I ordered their heat shield for my buddies B-day over a month ago. They have not returned any of my nearly 10 emails. I made an instant payment with my Paypal account, so it's not like they can say they never got the money. They do not have a phone number listed on their site either. I was hoping maybe some of them cruise this forum, or someone knows them. Any help???

1995 Taurus SHO 5 spd. Quaife LSD, Bondurant/Intrax setup, A'pexi SAFC, Shorty shifter, DAD racing seats, F+R STB's, SFC's, Alum. SFB's, 75mm ProM MAF, SHOShop CAI, 2.5" single exhaust, 24/26 sway bar combo
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
read the next thread down.

And please use the search feature.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Using the search feature isn't the point. The point is that D-tec is giving really crappy customer service and they should have this brought to their attention! I think that they should also be taken off the list of part suppliers that we have on this website if they want to operate like this. thats my 2 cents

Jerry

97 Contour Sport V6. T-Red, KKM tru rev induction, Ford racing wires, Cooper Cobras GTH, A pillar gauge pods with ford racing gauges, Clifford Matrix alarm, painted red calipers, full bra, premium audio installed,LED's, Ford Racing seat belt pads. It's my baby!!! I love to pull up to a honda or a VW and blow their fast and furious doors off. Imports can suck my american exhaust!!!
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
no doubt,you shouldn't holler about searching when it won't help this guy,or the tons of others that are recieving absolutely NO customer service whatsoever from these guys...
everyone keeps with the they're busy statements...i say bs they are not too busy to return an email,or even to post on here,and let everyone know what's up..i'd be pissed off too if i were one of these guys...i'd be posting on here too about it,so others don't have to go through with the bs...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Amen Chris. I was thinking about ordering one myself. But by the time Id get it, the air is going to be so cold rolling off the snow that I wouldn't need it.

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
I understand people being pissed about the service from those guys...hell I would be too. But how does posting TWO different threads bitching about it help anything? I think all Boss was trying to say was "hey look right below this there's already a HUGE thread about this problem" instead of creating another one. I feel for you guys and I'd be issed too but sheesh cmon.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
If they can't fill the orders right now, they should stop taking orders until they are back up to speed or at least let the purchaser know in advance.

I would be pissed if I ordered it and it took weeks to get.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Actually, the first thread wasn't started in order to complain about them. It was just hijacked.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yea they have made mistakes...and im sure they are not doing it on intentialy, remember, if any of you were in they Pics fourm you'd know that Chad was assulted by the locla police for no reason. And that hes facing court and litigation for supposetly damaging a cops radio and sueing the poilce for excessive use of force.

Im sur him and his friend who strarted this are probably using there time and money to get thoese police bastards who did this to him.....

Now are they being responsible with the way there treating customers or business???? Im sure a lot can say no...and im sure a lot can say that theres a better way to let customers know..

But i feel like they need a little slack and regardless of whats going on, we need to support our fellow CEGers...I do reconmend people wait from oredering until everything has ben solved...and i also feel that eveyone ahs the right to post whats going on here, but i feel bashing them when we donlt know exactly whats going on is completly uncalled for and stupid....Until we know for a fact what has happened eveerything is speculation and Opinion, not fact...I jsut wanted everyone to know that so people dont jump to conclusions that are unwarrented.

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
If you can create a post with pics, tell your story, and reply to others, you should have the time and decency to reply to your customers.

I, too, hope everything turns out OK for them. I don't think anyone is jumping to conclusions. No one knows what is going on and would at least appreciate a "We received your order and we're backed up. Give us a little time".

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard