Print Thread
#663547 06/14/03 06:20 AM
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Has anyone noticed all the CSVT's for sale in the paper, in the Auto Trader and at all the car lots? Alpine Auto's owner looks for CSVT's and has one on hand at all times for sale smart guy

I see a tropic green CSVT at the LH Miller on 13th and 5th west everyday......I'm gonna have to pop in one of these days...

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
hey man, sorry i havent been around, been in the hospital last little while. im goin through kidney faliure, and i blew the engine even worse then before, so ive just been minding my own. ill be able to check in from time to time so feel free to drop me a note, and let me know how your car is coming. seeya later
Dave

98 SVT, silver frost, with blue graphics.
S
Swazo Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Woah that sucks! Kindney failure?!? The blown up engine probably doesn't seem so bad right now, I hope you are getting better. I have your cell #, so I'll give you a call to see what's what.

Don't sweat your engine, I have a 2.5L all torn apart. You can take what you want other than the heads, cams, timing cover and valve covers.
The crank is in good shape, most people laughed when I wanted to get it machined Might need some emery cloth at most. 2 out of the 6 pistons are toast, but all the rods are good. Block is in perfect shape. Some new TTY bolts, bearings, some +1.25mm sealed power pistons for a slight over bore @ $23 ea. (piston, wrist pin and rings), and some effort and it'll be better than ever

If you need any help, you should hit me up!

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
yeah im kinda embarresed that I kinda wussed out and just got the E1 motor but well you guys have seen the pics of my motor and I just didnt trust it any farther than I could throw it, but well I think tom thanks me that I got the E1 in it! anyway i would be tempted to get another SVT but I would be a perfectionist and I wouldnt want to pay much money so I dont think anyone would want to sell me theirs!
although T-green is a very intruiging proposition!

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
yeah you should give me call some time, let me knoe some prices for what ya got, i need to get my car back to par!! well ill seeya around, if there is a meet, maybe ill just go anyway even though itll be a while before my car is back up. seeya guys around

98 SVT, silver frost, with blue graphics.

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard