Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by fatmike:
Taking it real slow is the way to go. If you want a future with this girl than don't take advantage of her weakness. It isn't fair for her. And at the same time, don't try to act all serious (about a relationship) when you are with her. She needs time to reflect on her past relationship and get over it before she jumps in to the next one. Just my two cents I suppose. Also, make sure she isn't just using you to make her ex-boyfriend jealous.

I do not believe it is the latter; I haven't ever met the guy.

-Giovanni One turbocharger. Two intercoolers. All love.
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Crappiest relationship(s)...yes...plural...

...prepare for an essay, y'all.

Here I am, summer of my Sophomore year in highschool, and I've had all of two girlfriends. One back in Hawaii when I was 11...maybe 12 years old. We went out for two weeks and she dumped me on Valentine's Day for the "new guy". Ugh! I was pissed. Kinda hurt the ol' heart in the process, so I didn't really trust girls for a while. (No I didn't consider "crossing over" either. ) Anywho, I had become more of that "every girl's best friend" kinda guy when I got here to Savannah back in '97. It worked out well with everyone, and I was happy. I started to gain back confidence in relationships. One mishap was I said yes out of panic to this one girl Ashley when she asked me out. It lasted 3 days and I broke it off cuz I got a lot of shyt from my/her friends. Whatever.

Moving on, I came across this girl Nadine and she found interest in me. I made the mistake of introducing her to my best friend Alex, and he ended up asking her out behind my back when he knew I was about to do the same. So they went out, broke up, etc. Nadine ended up going out with some guy James. They broke up after Alex's persistent nagging and such. It was clear he still wasn't over her. Time passed and a few weeks later I asked her out myself. I thought I was on top of the world. Two weeks, and she broke it off because I didn't "show affection". I couldn't help but notice Alex's car was at her house almost every day of teh two weeks I had been going out with her. She admitted she had a thing for him. I was blown, and sorely refused to talk to her since. S'all good though, as I've lined up a much better relationship. WoOt!!

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
had a girl.. for about 2 1/2 years.. missed my graduation and my prom for hers.... 2 months after graduating, she tells me "i dont love you anymore, i've seen so and so for about 6 months now" i was like wow! thanks for making me drive 114 miles for 2 1/2 years ya jackass! .....
she tried playing it off at first saying she wasn't seeing anyone and saying she needed to concentrate on college... uh yeah ok... well least now she's not in college, has 3 kids and her "guy" that she cheated on me with is in jail.. kinda cool.

had a girl.... went out with me for the sole purpose of $$ and losing her virginity.... then leaves me for a 15 yr old... how cool. then she tries pawning her sister off on me... wow... so nice... she lives in florida and is like Titusvilles slut....

anyone want her? btw, from whati hear now, yall better not even touch her with a stolen dick.

Last edited by perry; 06/15/03 02:39 AM.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
i was 19 she was 16 enough said...lasted longer then it should of.

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Blake, or whatever your name is, you need to let the Rachel situation go.

She dumped you almost two years ago.

You can slander someone online as long as you like, especially when you know they're not going to read it. But posting personal information is just down right disgusting..

Please seek some help

Chris Hinds AIM:CJ111010 1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd #565/???? 15.610 @ 89.62mph And I payed for it all myself
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Chris, i just think it's funny as hell that's all.. that someone like that, especially a girl with that kind of mental problem and thinks shes perfectly ok? LOL that's funny just goes to show not everyone who goes mental is a dude.

Originally posted by friction:
Blake, or whatever your name is, you need to let the Rachel situation go.

She dumped you almost two years ago.

You can slander someone online as long as you like, especially when you know they're not going to read it. But posting personal information is just down right disgusting..

Please seek some help

F
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Okay, so my ex-girlfriend is coming over to my place tonight and she is coming with her new boyfriend, who USED to be a good friend of mine. My frickin roommate invited them over. Soon they will be here and I get to watch my ex and her new boyfriend cuddle on the couch. So yeah, I'm pretty pissed off. Innaproiate? Discuss.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Wow alot of [censored] relationships!!!

I dont think i could even fit mine into a a single page.. Its horrible and lasted for 2 Years.

Lucky me i meet a sweetheart. now its just getting her to see that she needs to be with me when she leaves for basic and AIT for 5 months. Its a difficult task. ahhhhh woman

F
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
F
The only thing that sucks more than having a girlfriend is having an ex-girlfriend.

1999 Black SVT "If I were an admin I'd ban you without a second thought. " ~Trapps
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by fatmike:
The only thing that sucks more than having a girlfriend is having an ex-girlfriend.

thats so true

FORSALE - 17" FSVT Wheels, TRubendz catback w/magnaflow muffler PM ME 02 celica GT-S 6-spd w/ TRD bodykit Greddy evoII exhaust, DC sports header Injen Short ram intake, TWM short throw shifter, 18"centerline storm wheels, Tein basic coilovers
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard