Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
we need faqs in all these forums...

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'd have suggested some research as well.
With a 99, and $600 and some careful shopping you could improve the intake and add a pair of mild cams, assuming you can do your own work. mild cams because of the tranaxle.
Ps, D.Davis is one of the more forthcoming tuners in this forum so research the forum to get a better feel for who people are and whether they are informing out of experience, or merely parroting.

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
i think you spelled enhancements wrong.

-//Stefan//- Aim: TearGasParade
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by se7en:
I'd have suggested some research as well.
With a 99, and $600 and some careful shopping you could improve the intake and add a pair of mild cams, assuming you can do your own work. mild cams because of the tranaxle.
Ps, D.Davis is one of the more forthcoming tuners in this forum so research the forum to get a better feel for who people are and whether they are informing out of experience, or merely parroting.

Cam gears and tuning is in my near future.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Put a pair of cams in there Hector. I put a pair of Kents in mine. Big kick in midrange up, no noticeable loss in bottom end, w/o cam gears. Cam gears will be the icing on the cake.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Crane cams are sitting in the garage waiting to get installed and tuned. (Cam gears already in.)

BTW, Bulldog trans w/ Quaife is sitting in the garage too!

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Put a pair of cams in there Hector. I put a pair of Kents in mine. Big kick in midrange up, no noticeable loss in bottom end, w/o cam gears. Cam gears will be the icing on the cake.

I will be doing the whole thing...porting and polish, oversized valves, cams, etc.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

I will be doing the whole thing...porting and polish, oversized valves, cams, etc.

Mmmmm fast.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2:

Mmmmm fast.

Yes...you gonna help?

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Mine will be a complete overhaul and cyl bore and sleeve with lots more niceities. The cam grinds will be the radical along with custom pgm chip. Port polish heads and may have to fab an intake.

Head work will come first tho...

Now gotta go send in that publisher's clearing house...oh wait, with as much Pepsi as I drink, I have probably won the Billion dollar prize three times already.....BUT....GASP...I threw the caps away!!!!!

My plan, if the Import kids can get their cars to run gobs of HP, so can we, with or without support. It will be harder, but I am all for it!

May have to find me another Z motor to build up...

We plannin' mucho fun
Buh Bye
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard