Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by drerok:
Originally posted by rob:
Very nice...one question...where does your exhaust exit? Maybe I'm blind, but I can't see the pic very well where it shows the back. Just wondering if you just have turn down spouts behind the rear bumper.

Yes, I hacked the tips of the muffler i had and it sits right behind the bumper...I wanted to give it that cleaner look.

That's what I kinda figured. Looks really good though. probably confuses those rice boys.

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
Oh yeah it does...people think, "man he has no exhuast" but until i crank it up...the V6 and its 2.25" piping from the cat back and a single to dual muffler screams a deep monsterous sound!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by drerok:
Oh yeah it does...people think, "man he has no exhuast" but until i crank it up...the V6 and its 2.25" piping from the cat back and a single to dual muffler screams a deep monsterous sound!

I know exactly what you mean!

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I think you did a great job, it looks like it came that way! Also the color, very nice, I mean very, very nice Are some pearl white wheels in the future , just a thought!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Thats gotta be one of the best looking jobs I've seen

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I just saw the 360 video magazine DVD and there is a part where your car is in the Spring Break Nationals....with the Skyline bumper!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
What car was that bumper originally made for? It fits the width and shape so well. Or did you have to cut to fit?

Black '99 Contour SE Sport S-AFC II | 7" S&B Filter w/Cold Air Box | Ford Racing Wires Yo-Dude wye & Exhaust | Konis | Roush Springs | DMD F&R Strut Tower Braces | BAT 21mm Rear Torsion Bar Poly Bushings | Alum. Dbl. Wing | SP Powerset
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
which bumper? the cobra? skyline? buddyclub?

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
D
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
D
All the bumpers were made the same way..with great skill! Don't try this at home...let me know if you want to drop a grand for bumpers like mine...one grand: i don't care what you do with it-- have someone pop a mold and make more money than what you boght it for and profit, make it your own and no one else can have unless they're a copycat, sell it to someone else and make more money...figure out how i did it and make it yourself!! 1 grand!!

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
drerok, serious question. does the width of the bumper matter when u pick one to work width. i want the st200 front bumper. is that something u could mold or do your magic w/. if u can, i will hit u up when i'm ready for it.(not anytime soon though, unfortunately) personally i haven't seen one kit or potential kit that people have made that i like. i love the st200 front. i think its perfect. i do like the cobra front alot. the other 2 fronts u did were great craftsmanship, just not my style.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard