Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Is anyone here a mechanic or can anyone recommend a good mechanic or shop in Central/Northern Jersey? Ideally, I'd like to find someone who is capable of fixing my car and installing some of the mods that are all over this page. Any help would be great. Thanks

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I am happy with mine - extremeautomotorsport, but if - based on your screen name you are in Wayne, it won't pay off for you to go to Hamilton, basically crossing the state... Now, I would say that in your case RIPP Modifications in SI would be the best case... to get to the NJ Turnpike exit 13 takes you what.... 15 to 20 minutes, then 15 minutes to Goethals Bridge and then 10 minutes to the place in question....

http://www.rippmods.com

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Taki Motors in Teaneck is pretty solid. It's on the corner of Queen Anne Rd and Degraw Ave.

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Well actually, I live in S. Orange when I'm at school and down by New Brunswick every other time.....so anywhere between there and here would be cool.

R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
well, from New Brunswick to Hamilton - in case u r ready to pocket out one dolla for NJ TP - takes you about 30 minutes... PM me what ya need, and I will ax my boyz at the shop....

N
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
N
Take a look at my profile and let me know if any of the mods on my car are the ones that you want on. If so, I have a mechanic that would do the work at a pretty cheap price. He's located in Harrison, NJ. If you could wait for a month or so, He'll have is own shop and be able to do the work for you even cheaper than what he'd have to charge now since he works for someone else know. I'm in Newark, NJ and it takes about 5 mins for me to get there. you're not too far from me so it shouldn't be a problem

Neil

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Sounds good.....I'm lookin to upgrade the brakes, stereo system, put in some indiglo gauges and a couple other things here and there so it'd be cool to have someone be able to do this in addition to doing regular repair work at a good price.

Link Copied to Clipboard