Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by WeaselBomb:
dude, i have the same color in car. do you know what the factory color was called?

Do you mean the blue, that's ford blue I did myself, the inside I don't know, sorry.

98 green SE duratec, SOLD, GONE but NOT FORGOTEN. 04 Silver STi, Lot's of Power, Some MODS
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
heres my ride (but its photoshoped thanx mikey boy)
http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=3059909

T
Ban 5 or 6
Ban 5 or 6
T
Originally posted by mikey boy:

there is mine. soon to be...
|
|
|
|
V

this car shown is a photoshop , dont belive anything this guy says .

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
hey dumba55, you wanna see if it is real? show up to the national meet and you might get a glimpse of it, that is if you are fast enough! booooooooooyaaahhhhhh!
i could see how you might think it is photoshop because she is soooooooooo damn pretty.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by mikey boy:
hey dumba55, you wanna see if it is real? show up to the national meet and you might get a glimpse of it, that is if you are fast enough! booooooooooyaaahhhhhh!
i could see how you might think it is photoshop because she is soooooooooo damn pretty.

hey mike it's amazing how well you "photochopped" the car it looked real when I last saw it in person at your house . you gotta tell me what printer to use to pirnt such REAL looking pictures and how did you get those engine sounds too to come from the front of it.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
he photoshopped the rear svt bumper right off the car

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
hey mike it's amazing how well you "photochopped" the car it looked real when I last saw it in person at your house . you gotta tell me what printer to use to pirnt such REAL looking pictures and how did you get those engine sounds too to come from the front of it.

hahhahaaaaaaaaaa, good one. hey everyone it is citation 10 back and better than ever as top flight. what a moron. this is the same guy who has been banned 6 times and is causing havoc in someones hoodlift GB because nobody wants his.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
ha ha ha citation, what a loser.......i guess its true what they say, if you kill a cockroach then 2 more come back. only this is the same dam cockroach.....out dam roach, out!!!!!

Works on contingency, no money down.....oh wait let me change a few things....Works on Contingency? NO, Money Down!!!! 98 Se in the works.... Looking for, 18'rs-6 or RS-5's SVT rear FOUND!!! SVT front (thanks SVTCuervo)
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
he photoshopped the rear svt bumper right off the car

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard