Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Your brakes are f%cked.
I Elizabeth,queen of the 130 MPH brake cleaning method tell you in truth, you need new pads. AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES GO TO THE PLACE THEY DID THEM BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!
Something is very wrong with your brakes.
either silicon or grease was deliberatly applied to your pads and rotors. Or, something is wrong with your master cylider or brake lines. Sounds like your front brakes are not working at all.
(I had a Tracer with strange brakes, fixed up soooo good (screwed up by) Uptown Lincoln Merc Milw Wi (ba$tards)
After the "we are shafting you gal" brake job, same problem, brakes ok normally, but any emergency, and the brakes were doodoo. That car NEVER had good brakes after that dealer trip, THEY WERE PERFECT BEFORE!!!!!! new masters2 pads... ??? I personally think they put some sealant in the front lines. ??? they thought it would be "funny" to have me kill myself) Finally some moron babes, (curiously both holding BIG pillows) cut in front of me and hit the brakes HARD. I hit the cutie babes after insurance money, but demanded the cops come. Saved my insurance a bundle, but that car was trashed, had to go...

A Contour? HAh HAH ha HAh ha hah hah ha ha....
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
goodness me.

99 SVT Contour Silver Frost, #365/2760, DMD 98 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Tiptronic, 30V -- SOLD! 91 Isuzu Impulse XS Kammback, Handling By Lotus Victoria, BC, Canada
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
HAHAHA I love Elizabth's posts.
She's the Margaret Thatcher of the CEG!

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Stazi, where's your presentation?

99 Black SVT -3L Hybrid w/.5mm overbore, Spec clutch/flywheel, MSDS, BAT intake, K&N open, 17'Konig Tantrums, DMD, Opt. TB & Y, Powerslots, Bassani w/ magnaflow res. 96 SE MTX- "The War Wagon" "I'm in love with my car..." -Queen
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard