Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by gSto:
I think i get the prize for this 1 though

I drove from Philly to Miami last spring break (as well as the one that just was)
but 350 miles into my trip i stopped to get gas... then i got back on I-95, drove for about 100 miles...it started getting colder.

Well turns out when i got back on I-95 i took the NORTH exit, and didn't realize it for over 1 an hour, so i got back on I-95 south and had to refill my gas at the SAME gas station.

i did something sort of like that. i live in richmond and was on 64 west coming back home. i def missed our exit and had to go straight for another 10 miles (there were NO exits for 10 miles ) and then my friend advised me to take an exit i take it and then almost missed the 64 east exit . yea it was bad i felt stupid

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Slept with my best friends wife. And another ones girlfriend.

Timothy Kirk, Tulsa, OK Contour Videos are back: http://www.my99svt.net/videos
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
last year, when i was 16, and bunch of friends and i went to go see cradle to the grave (R rated). well, the jerk wouldnt let us in....
so we ended up buying tickets for how to lose a guy in 10 days, and thought we could just sneak in to cradle 2 the grave...even though the guy told us he would check to see if we would sneak into it. ahahha. so of course once we get inside how to lose a guy in 10 days, they stick a guy at the door, so we were stuck in there it actually turned out to be not that bad though. but there is nothing more pathetic than seeing 5 guys watching how to lose a guy in 10 days

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
last year??? Didnt that come out like 2 months ago???

The most pathetic thing I have ever done was sleep with my best friend and when she asked if I was just doing it for sex I told her no and that I really liked her and as soon as we were finished I told her I was going to ask this other girl out and that I could no longer have sexual ties to her... needless to say we didnt talk for three years and I came to my senses and told her I was sorry then did it again sorta then I relised what kinda person I was and now we are best of friend with no sexual ties and I would do anything in the world to protect her from guys like I USED to be

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
haaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Quote:

last year??? Didnt that come out like 2 months ago???

The most pathetic thing I have ever done was sleep with my best friend and when she asked if I was just doing it for sex I told her no and that I really liked her and as soon as we were finished I told her I was going to ask this other girl out and that I could no longer have sexual ties to her... needless to say we didnt talk for three years and I came to my senses and told her I was sorry then did it again sorta then I relised what kinda person I was and now we are best of friend with no sexual ties and I would do anything in the world to protect her from guys like I USED to be

Two Words.

Seek Help.

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
i cant decide whats more pathetic...all the pathetic things i've done myself or deciding who's done the most pathetic thing...

i have several, including tossing a full bottled beer at some kids that were bugging me yrs back, breaking a bolt on the my taurusaurus when i overtightened a lugnut on the wheel, allowing myself to retire from sports and get fat before and after tearing my achilles playing (flag of all things) football

some of the things u all have done i've done them too, and no i dont feel better knowing someone else is equally lame at times

99 expedition eddie bauer, 5.4 v8, k&n drop-in, 3" magnaflow catback and gas mileage that makes the contour look like a hybrid
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
I have a pretty stupid funny story. So four years ago on Halloween, my buddies and I were being dumb and trick or treating around my friend's neighborhood(Three of us were 15, and one was 16- we had his car). We were driving out to another neighborhood, and our friend with the car was letting the rest of us drive. When he finally gets back into the driver's seat, we're driving around, and we see some kids a little older and bigger than us smashing pumpkins. Being the troopers that we were, we drive back and forth past these guys and call them some rather interesting names and tell them to stop smashing pumpkins. We take off after a while and another underage guy is driving at this point. We see a black Ford Ranger blazing up behind us and it turns out to be the same guys. They chased us around town for a good hour and then finally left. I found out later that after we got dropped off, our buddy got chased in his car when he was by himself for about another half-hour. Interesting night.

Ride 1:Black '98 SVT(The Hottie) #85 of 6535 DOB: April 1, 1997 Full Stereo, 17's, and a drop One of a kind body work.... For sale Ride 2: '90 Honda Accord EX(The Hooptie) Pending sale... I'm becoming a troll!
F
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
F
Finance a used Ford Contour.

Chris Hinds AIM:CJ111010 1998 Contour GL Duratec 5-Spd #565/???? 15.610 @ 89.62mph And I payed for it all myself
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
fall in love

-//Stefan//- Aim: TearGasParade
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard