Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
tekken4 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I like to thank everybody for there response! You guys make me fill really good(Thanks)!

B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
The exterior = not my thing, but still far more tasteful than many show cars.

The game systems and monitors = not my thing either...

But that install = That's coming from an ex installer too! There were only a couple of cars that we ever did with that much glass/bondo/wood and I can tell you, it isn't easy work!!! Not only in the glass and body work to make it look pretty, but in the engineering details that it takes to put it together in such a way that you can disassemble it, paint it, then reassemble it without breaking something getting the pieces back into the car.

One of the cars we did was my '95 Neon I had, which had over 100 hours in the trunk alone (just as detailed as yours, but with motorized panels on everything). Then came the metal floor extensions to run the midbass speakers in, then the custom dash to hold the comression drivers... I know what you've been through... MAD PROPS TO YA!

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Gotta make a trailer that folds into a couch that the car can tow around now... build it out of a wrecked Contour's rear clip

2003 Ford Focus ZX3 "Tarmac" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2352003
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Great looking mod!

Two questions though,

1. How much more do you pay for insurance premiums for a mod like that?

2. Can you run a cable from the trunk to a remote monitor somewhere inside the car so that passengers can benefit from it while you drive?

96 Contour, GL, Zetec, ATX. 03/18/1996 Build Date. Drop in K&N NGK Laser Platinum Premium Spark plugs Niehoff Premium Ignition wires Wheel Well Air Intake Resonator removed. *Just the beginning* 2000 Windstar SEL K&N Air filter
T
tekken4 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
there are extension cables that run from the upper right coner(which you can't see) that run into the car.

And you have to get special Insurance called (show Insurance) This Insurance will not get all your back if something happen to it, but you will get back more then you would from your regular Insurance Co.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard