Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Anyone know what happened to *Sway*? She was a really cool girl!

Read my post above.
Quote:

*Sway* is still around but posts mostly in the Southwest forum because she is dating Madic there but she will post sometimes in the capital area forum also.

Last I heard she was going to utah for 7 weeks starting june 21st or so. So based on that she should still be in utah and not home for a little while and she had not been posting all that much recently

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
do u know what her aim screen name is?

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Anyone know what happened to *Sway*? She was a really cool girl!

I thought she married Infuryum! Why did I give him a wedding gift. I should have waited to see her. I knew she wouldn't register for a keg! I am so stupid!

So this meams no baby named after me?

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Anyone mention Roland Stiller, co-creator of El Contouro and owner of the worlds loudest ass.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
svtnate - never did sell out to the Zaino crowd . He used to run around glocktalk for a loong time after he sold his svt. Been a while since i saw him there but then i lurk more than post myself so who knows.... Last i heard he got an hk or 2 so maybe he is over at hkpro.

dd

3463/6535 gone!! 03 ZX5/SVTF pitch black "he is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot loose"
T
Historical Gator
Historical Gator
T
I miss that Cardoctor guy....he knew alot.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoChick:
Originally posted by Dweezel:
Originally posted by moxnix:

Last I heard smoothy and rachael were getting married and I think smoothy hangs out on FC.org now mostly but you see him a bit in the capital area forum. *Sway* is still around but posts mostly in the Southwest forum because she is dating Madic there but she will post sometimes in the capital area forum also.

Yeah, they actually got married this past weekend. I see him a lot over on focaljet. I am sad that nobody mentioned me . I am sure I have angered a few people in my day . I have been around since 98...I am old school lol. Back in the day when I couldn't even drive on the highway to get to a meet

Wow, I didn't know they got married almost two months ago! I haven't seen Sway in awhile, either.

I wonder if they had a CEG theme wedding....I want one!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Mushu:
I thought she married Infuryum! Why did I give him a wedding gift. I should have waited to see her. I knew she wouldn't register for a keg! I am so stupid! So this meams no baby named after me?

Haha that woulda been tight. She sent me a couple letters while I was in boot camp. I still have one of them, too.

Speaking of which (for the guy who still thought I was a grunt), I was in for five weeks when a leg I broke five years ago in college started to look funny from being on my feet all day, every day. Didn't hurt or anything, but swelled up a little. They thought it would be a liability and tried to kick me out three times. Finally succeeded. Silly government.

Now I'm a supervisor with the Starbucks coffee company and work for Neiman Marcus HQ. Go me.

I also don't pimp many internet women since *Sway* refused to talk to me after my leatherneck phase.

Except for Zum.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
ASi_tek

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
ASi_tek

lol, and i think there is a reason why he isnt here!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard