Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
total bull$hit. While people were running around completely drunk, causing noise, and fighting like you mentioned, you were just standing there waiting for your cab. Get a good lawyer, and you will DEFINITELY see money from this. I F-ing despise all cops. Power abusing pig @$$holes. and what a moron too you told him you were waiting for your cab and he said ok hurry up. WTF, ok i'll telepathically contact my cab driver and tell him to hurry up LOL. This lawsuit has turbo kit written all over it....;)

1998.5 black SVT-MODIFIED konig/kumho/eibach/knauberized/borla/touring wing/35% tint/B&M/sparco/streetglow/ford racing WWW.Rolling-Images.com
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
That sucks bro....but when they say go ..go! Their in a bad spot and its easy to say they are abusing there badge. I'm not a cop but I have pulled riot control before.(military) You might not see what their seeing. It's hard to tell friend or foe when the [censored] hits the fan. It turn into us and them...I'm not trying to say it rights. I hope you do get paid. I just hate cop bashing. They have a hard job. Everyone hates them yet they'll take a bullet for you...They where scared and confused. Try controlling a situation where people are all around you and u don't know who wants to shoot or who wants your help.

"SOMETIMES IT TAKES PAIN TO MAKE THE BRAIN WORK HARDER" M.O.B
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Svtseries:
That sucks bro....but when they say go ..go! Their in a bad spot and its easy to say they are abusing there badge. I'm not a cop but I have pulled riot control before.(military) You might not see what their seeing. It's hard to tell friend or foe when the [censored] hits the fan. It turn into us and them...I'm not trying to say it rights. I hope you do get paid. I just hate cop bashing. They have a hard job. Everyone hates them yet they'll take a bullet for you...They where scared and confused. Try controlling a situation where people are all around you and u don't know who wants to shoot or who wants your help.

GOOD MAN!

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Roz 1999 SVT-C:
... and the cop began hitting me with his night stick....well me hateing aturity ...

I'm assuming they hit you so hard you could no longer spell or write coherently.

'99 Black SVT Join the SVTOA
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
lol...give me a break...i mis spell words when i write fast....lol

Roz

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
J
Flaming Biker Dude
Flaming Biker Dude
J
I have always lived by one simple rule in life..... FTP

People suck. Rev it till it MELTS.....
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
If I took a beating like that, I would have got my moneys worth out of the cops @$$.

NOBODY's "Authority" permits them to do that.

Sue sue sue...and if you lose, it's a travesty.

And tell your lady friend to keep her mouth quiet next time.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Chad I hope you called Frank D. Azar , but seriously glad to see that you're OK, hopefully you can get some money out of the situation, with unemployment and all. But good luck and hope everything works out, keep us posted.

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
its all that damn girls fault...

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Oh where do I begin..Fluid if this is how it happened EXACTLY.. then the cops were in the wrong. I am one of these *ss holes some of you speak about! If you were beaten with flashlights nad night sticks(ASP baton) you would be BROKEN.The baton is just under deadly force on the force continuum..which means they are designed to incapacitate and take the fight out now.If they were wrong they they will be punished.By the pictures you probably have a good case for excessive force.I have said here before if a cop screws up, then complain. Roz, "disarmed him" absolute dumbest thing to do.I work on a 500 man Dept in the most violent city in Ohio.Our main objective every day is to "GO HOME".I f you go for an officer's gun you are bought and paid for!
Some of you are sympathetic to "us". When we go to a call..say fight with a gun..everyone there has a gun, we don't know who is good and who is bad.
1fastfamilycar..you have no idea. Come to Dayton and see it from my side, or do a ride along in Col. during a riot,shooting etc. and see if you change your mind. Not everyone has the balls to do this job, so please don't FTP unless you are willing to walk beside me.My first job in law enforcement was a part time deal for $6.50/hour. I would have taken a bullet for anyone in need in that city. I paid my dues for 4 years topping out at $8.00.If you have had a bad run in with a cop, I apologize,some are power hungry *sses..and one day will give "Joe Public" there house. I try to be professional to every person I come in contact with. Even the doper, I wrestled with 2 weeks agoand later found the thing in his pocket was a loaded .380 A close friend of mine was shot point blank in the chest a week ago.
Just remember people like me are putting our *sses on the line for people that hate us every day, so that a doper won't sell your child poison. When you hear someone outside and hide in the closet..Who is coming to save you???
Sorry folks,I get a little emotional..ask the people on here who have met me..you would never know I was a cop by how I act,but I am proud of it..check my profile.

Rod 2kSVT

-2000 SVT-Silver Frost/Midnight Blue #1,382 of 2,150 Born on 01-07-2000 It's got stuff -2003 Lincoln Navigator-Ultimate Silver/Midnight Blue -1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500-custom paint,CHROME
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard