Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
jsujo Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Everything is mounted on MDF boards, which where carpeted in black. The floor of the trunk is also a hinged MDF board carpeted in black...I am considering a more sophisticated install, but I am a bit of a hack, and have no patience,,plus next year I may get an SVT...then I will place everything flush mounted,,,The boards are held on the vertical by small shelf supports (90 deg thingies that screw on walls)

He's chaaarging!!!...(add scottish accent)... My audio setup is here: www.cardomain.com/id/contoursesport
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
Quote:

have no patience

Too funny, that's always been my problem, no patience! I get halfway through something and find myself hurrying to get it done 'cause I'm too frustrated. Then getting mad at myself for rushing because it doesn't look as good as it should. UGH!

Anway, I'm trying to figure out a decent way to mount my amps right now without too much work or effort and still have it look halway decent. I ended up just buying a SubZone box this time because I didn't feel like building another one anyway. Specs were good on it, built from 1" MDF, and the carpet is about 1000 times better than I can do it, so while not custom, it looks good and works too!

'95 Contour SE ATX mods: you're joking right? tunes: Alpine, JL Audio, Cadence, HiFonics, &MA Audio
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard