Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I met a guy with a black contour at the big boys, some mods, SVT rims, sidemarkers, subs.. I had the black mystique with the SVT exhaust. I saw you had some MC car club banner or something on your back window? where you at man?

98 Black Mystique ATX/Duratec "Mystique, the luxury SVT" P.S.- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were eliminated....
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
that is probably Mcconnection cc

Black 98.5 SVT "Kellie" First rule of italian driving: What is behind you, DOESN'T matter
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Yea man that was me. Nice car you have there. I noticed the SVT skirts when you were pulling out. Hey was it hard to install the guages and the indiglo's? I'll help you put in your A6 lights if you need help.

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Thanks for the props, your car is tight too. The gauges and indiglos weren't hard at all. The indiglos took me about 30 minutes, the other gages took a bit longer only because I had to get into the engine bay and find sensors and stuff. I may hit you back about the sidemarkers, cuz its a mod I wanna do.

98 Black Mystique ATX/Duratec "Mystique, the luxury SVT" P.S.- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were eliminated....

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard