Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Well DEMF is this weekend: May 23-25. If anyone is thinking about going, its such a great time. I don't know who they have lined up to perform just yet, but the acts are always great. Last year during the George Clinton performance some naked guy jumped on stage.. Anywho... If people are planning on going down there, maybe we could all meet up before? So if anyone is interested in a little mini-meet post it and we will try to figure something out.

98 Black Mystique ATX/Duratec "Mystique, the luxury SVT" P.S.- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were eliminated....
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I guess the have renamed it to "Movement" I am planning on heading down on Saturday with Stazi and a bunch of peeps. The lineup doesnt look very good. Only about 4 djs I have ever heard of. last year we went on the night George clinton was playing but it was so packed that we couldnt even get remotely close to that area. Instead we ended up in front of one my favs, Dj paul johnson. Unfortunately he wont be there this year. here is the lineup.

http://www.movementfestival.com/schedule/

- Tim
L
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
L
FYI, the lineup is heavily based around techno (not the generic 'techno' that all electronic music gets called) and Detroit techno.
I'll be down there for a good part of the weekend.

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Slum Village Monday night, i'll be down there for that

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
ill be there most likely.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
The music fest is great fun, I'll be there all three days for sure, mostly by the water playing hacky sack.
John

"God Got a Good One" 1982-2004 I love you JLM!
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by e1flakedsvt:
The music fest is great fun, I'll be there all three days for sure, mostly by the water playing hacky sack.
John

ah man we should meet up to play some footbag over there. i just bought a sweet hero hack i need to break in. yay for gravel filled sacks.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm going on monday cuz that's just about the only day any of my friends can go

Tony Datsenko

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard