Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I dropped some flyers for our show off at your gym for you to give to anyone you know with nice cars. I know you prob know everyone in Dublin with nice rides. I said whats up to a dude in a silver SVT with what looked like bassani exhaust and possibly springs he said he knew you. Any new mods for you? not much for just orange headlight reflector removed.

1998.5 black SVT-MODIFIED konig/kumho/eibach/knauberized/borla/touring wing/35% tint/B&M/sparco/streetglow/ford racing WWW.Rolling-Images.com
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Hey Brice,
I just got those flyers from my brother. I will be passing them out this week at school. yeah, That kid with the silver svt wit the exhaust is a real tool box. All he does is haul around and peel out at stop signs. Its disopointing to see him rippin that car a new @-hole. Ill keep a check on this post
Thanks,
jamie

Dvd, LCD, Konig, Eibach, Jvc, Fosgate, HID, Street Glow, Ractive, Too much over 4k invested..
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
damn thats pretty gay. So you really selling your car this time? What kind of SUV are you gonna get? I vote either navigator, or hummer. I have a friend who might seriously want your car, he drove with me to hot import nights in detroit and he loved it. He would def. pay $12k.

1998.5 black SVT-MODIFIED konig/kumho/eibach/knauberized/borla/touring wing/35% tint/B&M/sparco/streetglow/ford racing WWW.Rolling-Images.com
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
lol i meant thats pretty gay what that kid does to his car not that YOUR selling your car. I reread it and it looked bad.

New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Brice, I really need to sell my car soo tell him about it. and give him my e-mail adress. I am gona get a 2001 Mitsubishi Montero Limited silver. I just need to sell my car.... Ill sell everything but the dvd and system and neons. Its gota go so let him know... I gota jet cya!

Dvd, LCD, Konig, Eibach, Jvc, Fosgate, HID, Street Glow, Ractive, Too much over 4k invested..

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard