Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I know this is "almost" last minute, but instead of having everyone over here with off and on rain and hangin' out in the garage, I thought we should just re-scedule it. Unfortunatly Jim and Scott will probably not make it to that one, but we'll have a good time for them Now whats everyones plans for memorial day weekend? The reason I ask is because I could just have it the day before (Sunday) and afterwards we could go to Wild Woodys for their weekly cruise night So whats everyones holiday scedule look like? In closing, I hope this didn't mess up anything for anyone and if it did, I'm really sorry

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Maybe I can make it now. NOT ON MEMORIAL WEEKEND THOUGH! Everyone has plans by now Rog. I know another CEGer that was planning a party Mem. weekend and had to cancel because everyone already had plans and was leaving the city.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sundays are best for me.

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
after looking at the weather forecast i could see this coming. oh well, maybe we'll have a meet at my place in fort wayne so people can see the 3.0L Turbo beast! I already know that your up for the 2.5 hour drive roger, but dunno if anyone else is.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
You know I am. Shiz I drove back from Carlisle, PA alone last year. Went with XR4ti out there. I LOVE TO DRIVE MANG!

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Heck yeah, I love to drive my car. Gotta see that 3L turbo and look to the future :-)

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Roger we should work it out for the last weekend of May. Street Dreams is the 31st so I know there's going to be a lot of people around for that. Perhaps we can postpone the bbq until early June and instead we can all meet up at a restaurant downtown. Richard (imprtkllr from florida-ceg) is going to be coming up that weekend and EuroTour from GR should be around too. Also my body kit boys from Cali are thinking about coming in town for the weekend. All I know is that we're going to tear up Detroit

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Thats an even better idea and I have the restaraunt for us to go to thats close to the downtown area, Mexican Village which is E of I-75 on Bagley. This place is the BEST and they have a nice, clean parking lot and its secured in the evening I say you set this up Terry, my rep could be bruised after trying to set this BBQ up

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I'm bouncing around posts.. but I think that Belle Isle would be a lot of fun. My girlfriend is a member of the DYC so we are down there all the time. I think we should have the meet on a saturday evening, that way we can "roll with the big dogs." For anyone who isn't down there on the weekends, at night it gets pretty crowded, its safe as long as you don't stay down there too late.

98 Black Mystique ATX/Duratec "Mystique, the luxury SVT" P.S.- This is what part of the alphabet would look like if the letters Q and R were eliminated....

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard