Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey, I just want to make sure everyone is ok that went through the tornado and storms here tonight. I was told a tornado touched down about 5 miles from me.YIKES!

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Im here. Thought about pulling the svt out into the hail for a free paint job but alas the hail was too small to be of any use. Rob

Rob Collins 98.5 svt blk/blue #5778of6535 I've got some mods.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Good thinking, but that would be too much for me to have every single ding repaired. You'd be waiting a while to get your baby back then. But it'd be free so hell with it!

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hi Renee!

Well, I'm not in SC for the time being, but I'm originally from Moncks Corner. The AF has me in California for awhile.

Anyway, thought I'd say hi.

Mike

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Hey Mike, supposedly one hit there too. There were a reported 5 tornados hit around here. None hit our base though. The closest I heard about was on Ashley Phosphate and Dorchester, but I am not sure about that either.
How are things over at Edwards?? Things are pretty good here. They are almost done with our new commissary, then they are building a new child care center. Hub's taking the test for Staff on the 21st, so we are busy studying when he's home. WWWhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee. His brother just made Tech in the Reserves over a March AFB.
We have Army Reserve helping us at our base, and my friend actually had the nerve to tell them that "we don't need them here, we Air Force can handle things just fine". I wanted to slap her silly. I told her "First off, you are NOT even military, you don't know what our base needs. Second off, we DO need them, most of our SPs are deployed and we appreciate them being here. Third, don't open yer mouth about things you know NOTHING about."
LOLOLOLOL. It's just everytime she opens her mouth about something military, she looks like an ass. I hate it when she does that. There was one day we almost got into a yelling match because I told her about a situation, she said they(the military) would not do that, I told her yes, they would because I have seen it done. She had to argue with me saying no they wouldn't. I told her "whatever, I know what happened, you don't." gggggggggrrrr. LOL.
Anyway, I am done boring you now. Hhehehehehehehe. Laters.

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
We had to get another 100 or so Army reserve guys here plus AFRES to cover this base. Kinda weird to see all the Army here at an AF base.

I hope your hubby makes it. If I can make it 2 years running, then anyone can. I got in trouble, pissed some people off,so I lost it. Then tested again and only put it on 4 months after I was supposed to anyway. HAHA It was so screwed up what happened.

The biggest thing I noticed with the test is the PFE part of it. Most people already know their career fields so studying the CDC's is somewhat boring and almost useless. Do you know if he is takign PFE only?

I talked to my dad yesterday and he was telling me about the storm. He had to go to Hanahan to do some work on the police cars and was listening to the weather reports along the way. He said that the one of the sightings was supposedly right behind at one point, which was about the time he started getting hail and really bad winds. I think he was kinda close. dad also said that when he left the house heading into moncks corner that the sky couldn't have been blacker if it was midnight. said it was like driving into a tunnel.

ttyl,
Mike

R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yeah, his CDC part of the test is no problem. He scored an 85 on his 5 Level. So that's no biggie. The PFE is what we are concentrating on right now. He only missed it by 7 points last test cycle. So we have every confidence in him this time.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I'm still around. Don't have the Contour anymore, as many of you know.
I'm deployed right now, but I hope to be back in chucktown by mid summer.
Got to get all the mods to my truck done so I can go cruisin!
Glad to hear no one was hurt by the tornadoes that came thru.
I'll be lurkin around. If I see a local meet, or GTG around July, You'll probably see me!
Caio!

05 WRX Wagon. Hauls groceries and more. 90 Corrado. Looks fast.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
When did you get rid of the SVT?

Mike

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I got rid of it in August.
The motor was goin, tranny was goin, and my dog didn't like riding in it.
Plus with the divorce, I wanted her name off everything I own.
Truck is pretty sweet. Got alot of mods to do when I get back from the desert.
When ya gonna come back 'round charleston?

05 WRX Wagon. Hauls groceries and more. 90 Corrado. Looks fast.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard