Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Actually, Nathan said 225/50/15 in his first post, not me.

Regardless, I am having my alignment checked again (at a better shop) then I'll try having the tires removed from the wheels and switched sides. After that I'll just go do some cookies and wear 'em down and buy new tires...

Peace,

--Flyer

'99 SVT Contour, K&N, B&M, DMD, 'Foamed' Chassis
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
***UPDATE***

In case anybody cares--it appears that my initial assesment was incorrect. It was not the tires that was driving the drone that I described above, rather it was a bad wheel bearing. I had thought about this earlier and put my winter wheels/tires on to check it out--the sound was not as noticable, but still there. I changed out the front RH wheel bearing and I am back to uber-quiet. So, to set the record straight, the Yokohama AVS ES100s are a quiet tire with decent performance--and I would reccomend them.

--flyer

'99 SVT Contour, K&N, B&M, DMD, 'Foamed' Chassis
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Ive had the es 100's since january and have not had a problem with them yet. Yes when you get on the gas around a corner they sqeal alil but most tires do. These tire hook great i love them.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard