Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
I saw a silver SVT E0 @ LaNopalera on Hendricks in JAX. Who is it?

--EnoSonic 1998.5 SVT Contour E1 K&N Filter,Flowmasters,Optimized TB,Removed Resonator '93 Mustang LX Coupe !Smoking the "Reefer"! Smokin' the Reefer
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
It wasnt me but if you see a blueish purple stique with tinted windows and a little roung sticker on the rear above the 3rd brake light its me. I am generaly going up and down atlantic blvd and southside

97 Mystquie GS - I4 ATX died at 168K 94 Pontiac Crap AM SE - 2.3L I4 5spd 2002 Mazda Protege5 - 2.0L ATX
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Welcome to the boards. There are many silver svt's here in jax so theres no telling whos it was.

Where at in jax you live?

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Hey nice of you to drop by! Whats your name? and where have you been hiding?! that silver SVT could have been John or his brother or maybe even Ian...

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
E
OP Offline
E
I have been around this board for a long long time. Before they brought it down to rebuild it. It has been a while since I have posted on this board. I have owned my Black E1 for 2-3 years now. I bought it from a guy that posted on this site from down in Orlando. I live in Mandarin, name is Neal. There never seemed to be a big interest in the local people getting together. It is good to see such envolvement.

Last edited by EnoSonic; 05/05/03 03:03 PM.

--EnoSonic 1998.5 SVT Contour E1 K&N Filter,Flowmasters,Optimized TB,Removed Resonator '93 Mustang LX Coupe !Smoking the "Reefer"! Smokin' the Reefer
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
hey did you change your username? because i think i met a Neal from mandarin with a black E1 that had ZEX

Click here for Pics. Andre '99 SE Sport Custom body kit Corbeau Racing Seats CAI Eibach Springs CUSTOM KITS FOR SALE!!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Yea i think i remember someone named neil from the boards went down.

Try and make it out to some meets, we have one next month, there anoter post in the SE forum with all the info for it.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
E
OP Offline
E
Yeah! I'm Neal, but no ZEX. I will try to make it out to the next meet. I have to get the 'Tour painted, damn factory black paint. It may be pretty ragged, but I will try to show up. Where and when?

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Next meet is Gainesville on JUNE 7...we'll hope to see you there for the Fun Ford Weekend!!

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard