Print Thread
Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Hello, anybody there?

Are you on vacation?

Will we get them before spring at least?

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Originally posted by Josch:
Hello, anybody there?

Are you on vacation?

What he said.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Originally posted by Josch:
Hello, anybody there?

Are you on vacation?

+1

Midnight Red '95 Contour SE. YoDude quasi-dual cat-back w/ Dynomax muffler. SVT UIM and TB. KKM True-Rev CAI. Pre-98 SVT front and SVT rear conversion, YEAH BABY! Alpha Kappa Psi
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Hello Micah? Since this groupbuy has started i have been staying in the shadows trusting that you will get us our bumpers. but lately i am becoming a little worried about all of this. do we have to wait for the people who want their bumpers painted before ours get shipped or are the bumpers who are not painted have been shipped and we are waiting for them? all i am saying is that a little hi, im still here guys, dont worry the bumpers are coming would be nice. even if you are real busy 7 days a week 24 hours a day how long does it take to really just say hi so we dont have to keep wondering in the dark where you are. i am not mad or anything and i if the bumpers come in the spring then they do but just telling us youre still there would be nice.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Josch,

your shipped today, I could probally fax, email, or mail you a copy of the recipt if you would like, or I can just tell you it has shipped and should be there in 3 days you let me know.

Josch Wilks
Bellingham, Wa
360-***-2772

Gli # 3015494823
Zone E
Scale Weight 5.9 pounds

Where I shipped so you can call and verifiy 518-563-1480 But the guy there is new so he probally wont know much.

Cost 31.10
+ 3.00 insurance
+ 0.55 Fuel Charge
Total $34.65 x2 (shipped twice)

I think that is all the info I can give you Josch, but please let me know if you need more. I want to please customers like you.

Last edited by Micah; 01/05/04 09:37 PM.
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Everyone else.

I will be shipping one per day this week sence greyhound will not get me a set date for bulk shipping. I am sorry I havent been writing, Basicly I am beyond burnt on this bumper and I dont want to leave a message or anything unless I have something. I havent had anything, I have been waiting on greyhound and thats about it. instead of waiting I will be travling every day to ship a bumper. You guys might hate me, but honestly this isnt a company I dont care if I get your buisness again, infact I know I wont because I wont be selling them. So I am sorry you feel lost when I dont respond, but in the end you will have your bumper. I am sorry if any of you feel like you got screwed, But realize none of you have been screwed any worse then me on this deal.

second Group buy ending still negative $3750, So I am sorry if I dont feel bad when you say you spent 400 and didnt get the bumper for 6 months. imagine spending 3750 and still dont have one for my car.

Micah

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Preping the bumper.

There are a couple of things everyone needs to do.

FIRST. Inspect the bumper before you leave greyhound. Do not take the bumper if it is messed up or destroyed, greyhound will only cover it if you tell them and refuse pick up. I will not refund you a penny so dont call me or email me if you pick it up and bring it home only to find out it is destroyed. this is greyhounds fault not mine therefore deal with them the day you go to pick it up.

SECOND. Make sure to spray undercoat on the back side of the bumper, this will seal any lose fibers.

THIRD. The fog lights and grill opening need to be trimed, they are not trimed so that people can customize the size they want.

FORTH. if you have recieved the bumper, and have questions or anything, contact me through email not through this forum. pre98@trudellbio.com

Thanks
Micah

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
Ok where do things stand for the Canadian of the GB?

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
now that is a good question, how far are you from Montreal? and do we know that greyhound will not ship to canada?

M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
I am 6 hours from Montreal. Last I heard no Greyhound does not ship to Canada, I work in a place that ships and receives and We never have gotten anything from Greyhound.

Page 36 of 42 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 41 42

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard