Next Thread
Print Thread
R
rylee44 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
I was just wondering, since I still have my v6 with 44k miles on it sitting in the Garage.
I was going to sell it, then I thought i might find a Cougar or a Contour with a blown engine, and replace the old engine with mine... But I can't find a good deal on a car. SOOOOoooo, If anyone of my buds in the SC region or elsewhere are interested, make me an offer, drop me a PM, or e-mail me at rylee44@tah-usa.net ..

Thanks

1998 Contour SVT Dual-Honed UIM, 170k miles & 2000 Cougar MTX with: 99 SVT Engine, CA-KKM Intake, T.E.H. and polished UIM, High-Flow Cat, Quaife, Pro Flow 75mm, Superchip, TruBendz dual Borla, WR-SS Headers, Fidanza, Grizzly Street, Roush & KYB...
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
this should be locked soon

Trollin the boards as of 9/23
Originally posted by GS474:
stock hp is never enough

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I don't like locking these kind of posts where regular members are honestly trying to help someone out and the same time clean out the garage. But I must abide by the rules. Now if someone who has 1 maybe 2 posts trying to sell something, that makes me mad.

Honestly your best bet is to put it in your signature as well as the classifieds on here. Then post as normal or become a "post-whore" it gets the word out alot better and I don't have to lock anything .

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard